Free Dog !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quint1officer
    don't get me wrong, his show is a cornfest, but he was able to bring this scumbag back.
    My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Another myspace bulletin

*** DOG ALERT ***

Here is the latest update on the Dog situation from Honolulu. Dog, Leland
      and Tim were all released on Friday night on bail, as the judge concluded
      they are not flight risks. While out on bail, they will be required to
      remain in the state and wear electronic monitoring devices until they return
      to court for extradition hearings to face trial in Mexico. No date has been
      set for those hearings, and we will continue to update you as more details
      become available.

Hear Dog and Beth tell the full story in their own words on Tuesday at
      10PM/ET exclusively on A&E's original presentation - DOG: THE FAMILY SPEAKS.
      The special features post-release interviews and behind-the-scenes footage
      from the trying ordeal. Additionally, tune in to NBCs Today Show on Monday
      morning to see Dog and Beth interviewed live by Matt Lauer.

Thank you to all of the Dog fans for your continued support.
      IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

This is only going to add to the Dog "legend" ....And his wallet
        IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

For those interested, here is his bio from A&E's page:
          Considered the greatest bounty hunter in the world, Duane "Dog" Chapman has made more than 6,000 captures in his 27-year career. This highly intense, charismatic ex-con and born-again Christian is the king of the comebacks. This modern-day hero once served time in a Texas prison. "I am what rehabilitation stands for," Dog says.

Now on the right side of the law, Dog is tireless in his efforts to bring in the bad guys and encourage them to turn their lives around. Over the years, the list of fugitives Dog claims to have either helped catch or single-handedly brought to justice reads like a who's who of America's most wanted, including high-profile rapist and Max Factor heir, Andrew Luster.

Dog credits much of his success to his knack for getting the most out of his informants. "Seventy percent of all my captures happen because some good ol' American has turned them in by giving me information," he says.

Raised in Denver, Dog is the oldest of four children born to Wesley and Barbara Chapman. His dad was a welder in the U.S. Navy, while his mother was a minister with the First Assembly of God who often traveled to Native American reservations to teach the gospel. Dog currently resides in Hawaii with his wife and business partner, Beth Smith, and three of his children.
          "When you break someone down make sure you always raise them up higher than they were before." -- a Dogism

Good 'ol trusty wikipedia pulls through again! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Chapman
          Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

His haircut alone is a criminal offence. Just for that he should be in jail!!
            United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Comment

The mullet....a misunderstood haircut

Originally posted by martinm
              His haircut alone is a criminal offence. Just for that he should be in jail!!
              From Wikipedia:

A mullet is a haircut that is short in the front, on the top, and on the sides, but long in the back. Mullets have been worn by males and females of all ages, but they have traditionally been most popular with younger men. A slogan or motto often associated with people who wear mullets is: "Business up front, party in the back!", which originated from the older phrase: "All business in the front, and a party in the rear."[citation needed]

There are many nicknames for the mullet. Some are:

The "7"
              The "10-90"
              The Achy Breaky Big Mistakey
              The Ape Drape
              The Tennessee Waterfall
              The Beaver Paddle
              The Business in the Front, and Party in the Back
              The Camaro Crash Helmet
              The El Camino Headrest
              The Kentucky Waterfall
              The Canadian Passport

With that being said, I'm glad Dog caught that scumbag. Maybe if Mexico did their job, he wouldn't have had to go in there. If it wasn't a high profile case, I doubt that the Mexican government would have even cared.
              Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Originally posted by NYSmokey
                With that being said, I'm glad Dog caught that scumbag. Maybe if Mexico did their job, he wouldn't have had to go in there. If it wasn't a high profile case, I doubt that the Mexican government would have even cared.
                ^^What he said, on all three points.
                First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

Comment

When Mexico stops the migration of their own populace illegally across our border, and stops giving them official documentation on how to tap into our social networks, then we can cooperate with them.

Until then, a .50 calibre every 200 feet and no warnings.

And no legal cooperation.
                  "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Originally posted by clipse
                    Dog is deffinately over the top. Even more over the top, is his hair. Still the show is entertaining and to go from selling drugs in his youth to doing what he does now, well, thats just impressive.

clipse
                    I've always looked at that show like I do my favorite hunting shows:video footage of the actual shot spliced in with footage of a re-enacted stalk where they whisper loud enough for the micrphones to pick up what they are saying.
                    Look at it in that vein and it'll take added or maybe different meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSharkie
                      Until then, a .50 calibre every 200 feet and no warnings.
                      man oh man, is that the truth! the SECOND they get across the border, fill 'em up with lead!! AND dont clean up the bodies, that way when the piles get big and smelly, the mexicans will turn around and go back where they belong!
                      First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

Comment

In my point of view which isn't held highly. To me it's like going to a call and rescuing someone and having them saying you kidnapped them from their home when you were just doing your job.

Comment

After watching A&E tonight.

I am so proud that my tax dollars are being wasted on this foolishness.
                          IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Seriously,it looks like any of us who have done anything near hinky in Mexico are at risk of having an early morning visit from the US Marshals just before the statute of limitations run out.

Comment

I find it just a tad ironic that the Dog missed his bail hearing and they had to go arrest him.
                              Dog, my Bra, take your own advice.
                              Actually, I'm quite fond of the show. Too bad there will be a hiatus.
                              IACOJ
                              If you are willing to teach;
                              I am willing to learn.

Comment

5 wives

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse