Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Dog !

DOG ALERT ***

Dog, Leland and Tim Chapman were taken into custody by U.S. Marshals early Thursday morning in connection with charges stemming from their 2003 arrest of convicted serial rapist, Andrew Luster.

Andrew Luster, the famed heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune, was convicted of drugging and raping three women over a four year span. During his trial in 2003, Luster fled the country to Mexico.

In June 2003, Dog and his team tracked the fugitive Luster in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where he was living under an alias, and arrested him. As bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico, Dog, Tim and Leland were arrested by the Mexican authorities and Luster was handed over to the United States government by the Mexicans. He was subsequently found guilty and is currently serving a 124 year prison sentence.

Bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico, and Dog, Tim and Leland were arrested by the Mexican authorities. After being released on bail, Dog, his family and team, returned to Hawaii and to their lives as bounty hunters.

Yesterday at 6:00am, U.S. Marshals stormed Dogs home and took him into custody. They then did the same to Leland and Tim. The three are being held in Honolulu where they will face an extradition hearing to Mexico. There will be a hearing in Hawaii today at 3:00pm local time. At that point we will have more details to share with you.

This was from myspace.com. I enjoy watching Dog and his exploits. Sure he is cheesey and kind of a nut, but I am disapointed our government is planning to turn him over to the Mexicans. After all he DID capture this scumbag Luster. I think the Mexicans should worry about other things as well.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

I just enjoy the irony of a Bounty Hunter who skipped Bail.

It is funny irony, unlike a firefighter busted for arson.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

That is ultimate irony.

However He should have known the laws & limitations. If what he did there is illegal, then he is like every other Tom, Dick or Harry in Mexico.
      I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

Comment

Ironic yes, right no. He did what the Mexican government (or even the U.S.)couldnt or wouldnt do. I am curious to the reason that this is taking place now. If it was your daughter, sister or mother that was a victim of Luster I think any one of us would support the Dog. Plus his wife is a hottie !
        IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Escape from jail.

Walk to big fence.

Cross over.

Why not, every one else does it....
          Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
          Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Aint that the truth Ian...Except that there really is no big fence along most of the border. I sure as hell wouldnt want to be in a Mexican jail either.
            IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

don't get me wrong, his show is a cornfest, but he was able to bring this scumbag back. Can't we tell mexico to f'off and if they don't like it to **** off? I mean really, what are they going to do, invade? Cub scout troop 114 from abeline texas has enough firepower to repel most of mexico.

Remember the alamo senior!!

Comment

From what I have heard from the news is that there is a 3 year statute of limitations in Mexico and it was almost up. So whats going to happen is he will get some big lawyer to drag it out past the 3 year mark and stop him from being sent to Mexico.
                ******=================
                ******================
                ******=================
                ******================
                =======================
                =======================
                =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Comment

Free Dog !
                  Oh, I thought you had a puppy to give away or something....
                  Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
                  Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
                  Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
                  — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Mexi-Cali can keep the mutt.
                    Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
                      Plus his wife is a hottie !
                      I was with you up til that - she has big - well you know, but she aint hot! But if Mikey-likes-it then go for it!
                      Warm Regards,
                      Shawn Stoner
                      EMT-B

Comment

But if Mikey-likes-it then go for it!
                        What can you do but quote that line.
                        Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                        Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Dog is deffinately over the top. Even more over the top, is his hair. Still the show is entertaining and to go from selling drugs in his youth to doing what he does now, well, thats just impressive.

clipse
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
                            Plus his wife is a hottie !

That was a feeble attempt at humor. MIKEYDOSENTLIKEIT ! But I see they are out on bail.
                            IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Isn't Dog a convicted felon? Didn't he spend time in a Texas prison for his part in a murder? He meet his wife when he bailed her out of jail. Now yes he's made a turn around but he still crosses the line.

But why should the U.S. cooperate with Mexico. If Mexico had cooperated with the U.S. in the first place. Dog would never had to go down there and capture the guy.
                              FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X