X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods
    Apply huge quantities of water......... Man, that's gotta smell.... Any Dairy Farmers on here?
    Couple years ago an anhydrous ammonia tanker overturned in West McCracken County near the Ballard line.
    Though they doused the spill with water for dilution,I was thinking the farmer would have run his plow out and dug trenches to get the stuff out into his field better.
    BTW,it wasn't destined for his farm anyway.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    What we need now is the Oreo Cookie truck to be stuck in the traffic jam.

Leave a comment:

• mcfd45
    replied
    just throw some rice krispies on it and watch it snap, crackle, and pop.
    j

Leave a comment:

• PattyV
    replied
    Oh i dont know whether i would be able to help myself from making jokes in a situation like that.
    First officer on scene:
    "This is Unit 34 on scene, requesting emergency donut units"

Leave a comment:

• LeuitEFDems
    replied
    Originally posted by fireman4949
    Any word on whether or not the driver shed any tears as he surveyed the accident scene?

Kevin
    We had a T/T unit overturn with a load of milk...what a mess...The driver didn't cry...but the chief did shed a tear...The truck had just come from his farm and picked up a load of milk there...He was seeing his profits floating down the stream...literally...

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
    The other week we had Washington State troopers chasing a stolen donut truck, today we have a spilled milk tanker roll-over.... whats next?
    I think a tanker truck full of helium would be pretty funny. Picture everyone talking on the radio with their voice higher piched than a baby's cry.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    HAHAHAAHAHAA
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    Any word on whether or not the driver shed any tears as he surveyed the accident scene?

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Yeah..................

Apply huge quantities of water......... Man, that's gotta smell.... Any Dairy Farmers on here?

Leave a comment:

• scvfd412
    replied
    I remember hearing that on the news.

Only thing about those types of incidents, they make for great stories!

Leave a comment:

• LuckyThirteen
    replied
    I hope it wasn't a hot day. Then you'll end up with roadside cottage cheese.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    started a topic Spilled Milk

Spilled Milk

The other week we had Washington State troopers chasing a stolen donut truck, today we have a spilled milk tanker roll-over.... whats next?

Overturned Tractor-Trailer Spills Milk

POSTED: 7:10 am EDT August 22, 2006
    UPDATED: 7:21 am EDT August 22, 2006

DUMFRIES, Va. -- Prince William County police are trying to clean up after a tractor-trailer carrying milk overturned in Dumfries.

The truck spilled milk on Route 234 South, just off Route 1.

News4's Jerry Edwards reported Tuesday that the right lane is closed on southbound Route 234, as officials try to get the truck out of a ditch before cleaning up the spilled milk.

Traffic on Route 1 has not been affected by the accident.

Officials said the driver was not injured, and the cause of the accident is under investigation.

Copyright 2006 by nbc4.com. All rights reserved

When does the Guinness truck have a run-in with the Bacardi and Coke-a-Cola trucks?? Inquiring minds want to know.....

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X