Spilled Milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spilled Milk

The other week we had Washington State troopers chasing a stolen donut truck, today we have a spilled milk tanker roll-over.... whats next?

Overturned Tractor-Trailer Spills Milk

POSTED: 7:10 am EDT August 22, 2006
    UPDATED: 7:21 am EDT August 22, 2006

DUMFRIES, Va. -- Prince William County police are trying to clean up after a tractor-trailer carrying milk overturned in Dumfries.

The truck spilled milk on Route 234 South, just off Route 1.

News4's Jerry Edwards reported Tuesday that the right lane is closed on southbound Route 234, as officials try to get the truck out of a ditch before cleaning up the spilled milk.

Traffic on Route 1 has not been affected by the accident.

Officials said the driver was not injured, and the cause of the accident is under investigation.

Copyright 2006 by nbc4.com. All rights reserved

When does the Guinness truck have a run-in with the Bacardi and Coke-a-Cola trucks?? Inquiring minds want to know.....
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

I hope it wasn't a hot day. Then you'll end up with roadside cottage cheese.
    Tom Warshaw
    Station 13 (Bethel)
    Sumter Fire Department

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa

September 11, 2001. We Must Never Forget.

In memory of Thomas Sabella, L-13, FDNY

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Comment

I remember hearing that on the news.

Only thing about those types of incidents, they make for great stories!
      Lieutenant/EMT-B

VSFFA Member

"I'm a CCEMT-B."

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

"A lack of effort will always lead to failure."

Comment

Yeah..................

Apply huge quantities of water......... Man, that's gotta smell.... Any Dairy Farmers on here?
        Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
        In memory of
        Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
        Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Any word on whether or not the driver shed any tears as he surveyed the accident scene?

Kevin
          Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
          IAFF Local 2339
          K of C 4th Degree
          "LEATHER FOREVER"
          Member I.A.C.O.J.
          http://www.tfdfire.com/
          "Fir na tine"

Comment

HAHAHAAHAHAA
            Attached Files
            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
              The other week we had Washington State troopers chasing a stolen donut truck, today we have a spilled milk tanker roll-over.... whats next?
              I think a tanker truck full of helium would be pretty funny. Picture everyone talking on the radio with their voice higher piched than a baby's cry.
              Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by fireman4949
                Any word on whether or not the driver shed any tears as he surveyed the accident scene?

Kevin
                We had a T/T unit overturn with a load of milk...what a mess...The driver didn't cry...but the chief did shed a tear...The truck had just come from his farm and picked up a load of milk there...He was seeing his profits floating down the stream...literally...
                The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Comment

Oh i dont know whether i would be able to help myself from making jokes in a situation like that.
                  First officer on scene:
                  "This is Unit 34 on scene, requesting emergency donut units"
                  "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

just throw some rice krispies on it and watch it snap, crackle, and pop.
                    j
                    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

What we need now is the Oreo Cookie truck to be stuck in the traffic jam.
                      Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods
                        Apply huge quantities of water......... Man, that's gotta smell.... Any Dairy Farmers on here?
                        Couple years ago an anhydrous ammonia tanker overturned in West McCracken County near the Ballard line.
                        Though they doused the spill with water for dilution,I was thinking the farmer would have run his plow out and dug trenches to get the stuff out into his field better.
                        BTW,it wasn't destined for his farm anyway.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X