X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
    Well not bragging, but I am pretty good at "sniffing out" the real ones (most of the time). The temperment most often gives away a Good Redhead.

I keep dreaming, and maybe one day she'll drop in on my lap. And she'll be worth keeping too!

Like I said,the bottle reds don't know when to say when and think that they have to be all *itch,all the time.Natural redheads,and I've got two sisters,two niecelings and various at least two female friends that ARE natural redheads so I can tell usually,know when to be the sweestest things you'd ever want to meet and then turn into Miss America contestants backstage.You don't ever want to see that.

Leave a comment:

• 1835Wayne
    replied
    Of my wife??

Ummmm..............NO.

Leave a comment:

• waterboy1
    replied
    Pictures, We need pictures.......

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    One can only hope.

Leave a comment:

• beachffgirl
    replied
    Well not bragging, but I am pretty good at "sniffing out" the real ones (most of the time). The temperment most often gives away a Good Redhead.

I keep dreaming, and maybe one day she'll drop in on my lap. And she'll be worth keeping too!

Never give up on those dreams! You may get lucky one day! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beachffgirl
    replied
    Well now. if I were married to a redhead, I would say Yes, to both questions.... if I were married, of course.

I'm sure there is plenty of us out there to go around ;-) - But of course, you do have to watch out for those "Bottle-reds" right?!

Leave a comment:

• beachffgirl
    replied

Glad I could help you out there firetruckred ;-)

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Well now. if I were married to a redhead, I would say Yes, to both questions.... if I were married, of course.

Leave a comment:

• firetruckred
    replied
    Originally posted by beachffgirl
    Who is luckier? You for being married to one, or me for being one?
    Now that is the question of the century. Good one beachffgirl. Made me smile and nod head in agreement.

Leave a comment:

• beachffgirl
    replied
    Who is luckier?

Originally posted by 1835Wayne
    I have the great fortune to be married to a redhead, and I must say, I am a VERYhappy man!!!
    Who is luckier? You for being married to one, or me for being one?

Leave a comment:

• PattyV
    replied
    Anyone else seen that Hugh Grant movie 'About a boy' where the cute single mum he likes has that really crazy kid who goes insane at the idea that his mum might like someone other than him?

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by 1835Wayne
    I have the great fortune to be married to a redhead, and I must say, I am a VERYhappy man!!!

I agree with that,even though mine was a bottle redhead.Her kids turned against me when they realized Mom and Dad weren't getting back together as long as I was around.Course they screwed it up for Numbers 3,4 and maybe a 5 as well so I can't feel too much alone.

Leave a comment:

• 1835Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LuckyThirteen
    replied
    Hmmm...sounds like female firefighters in Thailand...

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X