Redheads Have More Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1835Wayne
    I have the great fortune to be married to a redhead, and I must say, I am a VERYhappy man!!!

I agree with that,even though mine was a bottle redhead.Her kids turned against me when they realized Mom and Dad weren't getting back together as long as I was around.Course they screwed it up for Numbers 3,4 and maybe a 5 as well so I can't feel too much alone.

Comment

Anyone else seen that Hugh Grant movie 'About a boy' where the cute single mum he likes has that really crazy kid who goes insane at the idea that his mum might like someone other than him?
      "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Who is luckier?

Originally posted by 1835Wayne
        I have the great fortune to be married to a redhead, and I must say, I am a VERYhappy man!!!
        Who is luckier? You for being married to one, or me for being one?

Comment

Originally posted by beachffgirl
          Who is luckier? You for being married to one, or me for being one?
          Now that is the question of the century. Good one beachffgirl. Made me smile and nod head in agreement.

Comment

Well now. if I were married to a redhead, I would say Yes, to both questions.... if I were married, of course.
            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Glad I could help you out there firetruckred ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
                Well now. if I were married to a redhead, I would say Yes, to both questions.... if I were married, of course.

I'm sure there is plenty of us out there to go around ;-) - But of course, you do have to watch out for those "Bottle-reds" right?!

Comment

Well not bragging, but I am pretty good at "sniffing out" the real ones (most of the time). The temperment most often gives away a Good Redhead.

I keep dreaming, and maybe one day she'll drop in on my lap. And she'll be worth keeping too!
                  If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

Well not bragging, but I am pretty good at "sniffing out" the real ones (most of the time). The temperment most often gives away a Good Redhead.

I keep dreaming, and maybe one day she'll drop in on my lap. And she'll be worth keeping too!

Never give up on those dreams! You may get lucky one day! ;-)

Comment

One can only hope.

Comment

Pictures, We need pictures.......

Comment

Of my wife??

Ummmm..............NO.
                          I.A.C.O.J. Charter Member
                          "Chet, get an inch and a half on that!"

"Not for fame or reward,Not for place or rank. Not lured by ambition or goaded by necessity. But in simple obedience to duty as they understood it. These men suffered,sacrificed,dared all, and died. Let us never forget our fallen friends."

Comment

Like I said,the bottle reds don't know when to say when and think that they have to be all *itch,all the time.Natural redheads,and I've got two sisters,two niecelings and various at least two female friends that ARE natural redheads so I can tell usually,know when to be the sweestest things you'd ever want to meet and then turn into Miss America contestants backstage.You don't ever want to see that.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X