Redheads Have More Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
    My first reaction when I was looking at your wedding pics was "OMG BRIAN HAS HAIR!!!!" Awesome pictures, by the way. I'll echo what everyone else said. Loved the dress. And Joshie was so handsome all duded up HAHAHA!
    Thanks!! I grew the hair out a lil bit...... Not sure how long I'll keep it though.........

Go ahead and say your comment!!! I love trouble!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Comment

deleted by user
      Last edited by superchef; 09-03-2007, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Actually I paraphrased that from a line in a James Bond book... "Moonraker" when he and Dr Goodhead are "free-falling" (ahem ) in space after the Space Station blows up. I don't recall if it was said in the movie, but it is written in the book..... Something about "Gruesom Girl" or like that comes to mind too...

{Ya, I'm kind of a J.B. Geek...}

The flame... so brightly it burns.... I feel sooo......draaaaaaaawwwnnnnn OOOOUUUCCHHHH DAMN THAT HURTS!!! hehehehehehehe
        If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

What goes blonde/brown/blonde/brown/blonde????

Me doing cartwheels naked.

Sorry, that's my favorite joke.
          PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Comment

Originally posted by firenresq77
            Only 1 way to tell.......... See if the carpet matches the curtains....... You're screwed if there's hardwood floors though....... Unable to tell......
            That's how I found out when I first saw the rug didn't match the drapes.She threw a conniption when I asked about trading in for the"bare floor" option,though.
            I have a polite version where we were shopping and I followed her onto the hair color aisle and watched in shock and disbelief as she loaded the cart with Miss Clairol Auburn #5".

Comment

If red heads have more sex, the I have to assume that my hair colour must be the opposite of red.

Comment

My mother was a redhead.
                You have all given me much to reflect on.
                I cannot/will not open that door.
                Dad; say it isn't so.
                Bunch of sickos!
                CR
                Visit www.iacoj.com
                Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Although I don't know any guy in their right mind that would complain even if there's a hard wood floor *cough*....
                  I know a lot of guys that would be VERY upset if down there was a Hard Wood. I think Lino would be a better example.
                  "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Uhm....

How about blondes?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HvrlkOB8rO0

(it's work safe - no worries)
                    Be safe y'all!
                    IACOJ Animal Control
                    Ladder 8
                    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Comment

redheads are where its as, theres too many damn "blondes" nowadays, makes me sick. especially that bleach blonde crap *throws up in mouth*

Comment

Originally posted by superchef
                        [FONT=Century Gothic]I thought you men in uniforms like playing with fire and getting a wee bit scorched
                        Yeah,but I try NOT to do stupid things.Taunting a bottle redhead at ANY time of the month classifies as stupid.
                        Last edited by doughesson; 08-24-2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

HAAHAHAHA never heard the reference "bottle redhead" before. Is that a subtle way of saying she's "not a natcheral" redhead?
                          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
                            When it comes to redheads... the word "feisty" takes on a whole new meaning. But thats what adds excitment and flavour to the friendship or personal relationship. Ya just gotta kinda watch out for that temper flare.... the heat from that can burn real bad.....

I always try to be on the sidelines when that happens, or better still behind her. Its no fun when you are the "main course" at a roasting. A woman scorned is bad enough on her own, if she's a redhead, RUN! Leave the planet if you can. But I would never trade any of my red haired lady friends for anything. Not one of them. Even if I do get scorched around the edges a bit sometimes.

(some days I wonder if they like their men a little crispy on the edges.... )
                            Yes, I think I have been called "fiesty" on a number of occasions. I will agree with that. Excited, playful, lively, certainly never boring.

Sounds like you have been with a true Red head 27. Good for you, I am sure the ride was exciting and worth repeating. : )

Never a dull moment with a red head, that's for sure.
                            Last edited by firetruckred; 08-23-2006, 02:18 AM.

Comment

What if they are an accountant? Im sure there would be plenty of dull moments there.
                              "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Originally posted by PattyV
                                What if they are an accountant? Im sure there would be plenty of dull moments there.
                                Grrroooaannnnnn....

Isn't that when she does her best rendition of "Clark Kent".? Docile, shy, bookworm Accountant by day, but after 5pm.............................

And Red, Yes, the ride was worth it everytime.... and very much worth repeating. ALL WAYS.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X