Redheads Have More Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyThirteen
    For me its gotta be natural red, or nothing.
    You like BALD chicks?!?!?!?!?

Bald is beautiful.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Oh hells yeah. Nothing like taking a buffing towel...
      Tom Warshaw
      Station 13 (Bethel)
      Sumter Fire Department

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa

September 11, 2001. We Must Never Forget.

In memory of Thomas Sabella, L-13, FDNY

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
        My name is Malahat, and I have a deep weakness for redheads PERIOD
        Now THAT is a sick fetish we don't need to discuss on a public forum!

Comment

Originally posted by superchef
          You can always tell when it is Friday in the forums and the weekend beckons.

I will agree with the final point in the article.
          "Red stands for passion and when a man sees a redhead, he will think he is dealing with a woman who won't mess around, and gets straight to the point when it comes to sex," she said.

I concur.

Red

Comment

I assume we are only talking about the ladies. As for men, hair colour has no effect, in fact men are more effected by nationality as the following quote would suggest.

"The races of males who are generally considered to be the greatest lovers are American Indian men and Jewish men."

Tonto Steinburg

Comment

OMG!!!

I nearly ruined my keyboard with a soda projectile. That is funny.
              Tom Warshaw
              Station 13 (Bethel)
              Sumter Fire Department

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Comment

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa[/QUOTE]

Lucky - Quoting ZAPPA?????? Well I'll Frank Zappa Crappa myself.
                You have just indicated not only your age, but some of your possible "hobbies" from earlier years maybe????
                IACOJ

Comment

When it comes to redheads... the word "feisty" takes on a whole new meaning. But thats what adds excitment and flavour to the friendship or personal relationship. Ya just gotta kinda watch out for that temper flare.... the heat from that can burn real bad.....

I always try to be on the sidelines when that happens, or better still behind her. Its no fun when you are the "main course" at a roasting. A woman scorned is bad enough on her own, if she's a redhead, RUN! Leave the planet if you can. But I would never trade any of my red haired lady friends for anything. Not one of them. Even if I do get scorched around the edges a bit sometimes.

(some days I wonder if they like their men a little crispy on the edges.... )
                  If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by krg1401
                    Lucky - Quoting ZAPPA?????? Well I'll Frank Zappa Crappa myself.
                    You have just indicated not only your age, but some of your possible "hobbies" from earlier years maybe????
                    Actually, I'm only 25 and the only hobbies I have are music performance, cooking and photographing trains.
                    Tom Warshaw
                    Station 13 (Bethel)
                    Sumter Fire Department

Comment

Cheffie and Melissa are trying to do me in, I think.............
                      The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                      We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                      IACOJ

Comment

And I want to know why Jaybird is so damn quiet on this topic........ Other than his lil bald comment.......... And bald isn't always a bad thing, either!
                        The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                        IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by firenresq77
                          And bald isn't always a bad thing, either!
                          Bald, Is that a spelling error?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyThirteen
                            For me its gotta be natural red, or nothing.
                            Only 1 way to tell.......... See if the carpet matches the curtains....... You're screwed if there's hardwood floors though....... Unable to tell......
                            IACOJ

Comment

Only 1 way to tell.......... See if the carpet matches the curtains....... You're screwed if there's hardwood floors though....... Unable to tell......
                              Although I don't know any guy in their right mind that would complain even if there's a hard wood floor *cough*....

I think my girlfriend may have been a redhead in a previous life.
                              Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                              Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                              FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Been meaning to make this comment on the Wedding pic thread ...

but I guess this is as good a time as any, seeing as how I was given such a good segue. Sort of *innocent look*

And bald isn't always a bad thing, either!
                                My first reaction when I was looking at your wedding pics was "OMG BRIAN HAS HAIR!!!!" Awesome pictures, by the way. I'll echo what everyone else said. Loved the dress. And Joshie was so handsome all duded up HAHAHA!

hehehe as to the topic at hand ... there are just too many things to say that could get one in trouble.
                                Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 08-18-2006, 09:22 PM.
                                September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                                IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                                Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader