Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redheads Have More Sex

Redheads Have More Sex, Survey Says
    Is it true that blondes have more fun? Well, that depends on what your idea of fun is.

Redheads have more sex than women of any other hair color, according to new research in Germany.

Hamburg sex researcher, Professor Dr. Werner Habermehl, said his new study documented the sex lives of hundreds of German women and compared them by hair color, according to the Daily Mail.

Habermehl said that the sex lives of redheaded women were not only more active than women with other colors of hair, but that red heads have more partners and sex more frequently than the average person.

"The research shows that the fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation," Habermehl told the Daily Mail.

He also told the paper that women who dyed their hair red from another color were signaling they were looking for a partner.

"Even women in a fixed relationship are letting their partners know they are unhappy if they dye their hair red. They are saying that they are looking for something better," Habermehl said to the Daily Mail.

Psychologist Christine Baumanns doesn't blame the redheaded women for having better sex lives. She thinks it just may be the way they are perceived.

"Red stands for passion and when a man sees a redhead, he will think he is dealing with a woman who won't mess around, and gets straight to the point when it comes to sex," she said.

http://www.wgal.com/news/9687039/detail.html
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Well my brother was always adamant about those redheads. I guess he knows what hes talking about. The only problem i have with redheads is that they usually have pasty white skin with red freckles accompanying it.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

You know what they say...."Red in the head, fire in the bed"
      Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
      Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Originally posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Comment

Originally posted by KEEPBACK200FEET
        You know what they say...."Red in the head, fire in the bed"
        Is that what they say?

How about....

Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets.

I think I will agree with both of those. : )

Red

Comment

I know a certain lil redhead named Cheffie.....whose hair is absolutely flaming red...out there on the Left Coast......but I certainly won't kiss and tell...eh Cheffie?
          Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
          Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
          On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

so where do Blondes fit in, in all of this so I can better understand my wife....
            You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Comment

Redheads with freckles are my kryptonite...
              Tom Warshaw
              Station 13 (Bethel)
              Sumter Fire Department

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa

September 11, 2001. We Must Never Forget.

In memory of Thomas Sabella, L-13, FDNY

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Comment

Beer is my kryptonite.
                "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Quick off topic remark...

PattyV, the quote in your sig reminds me of one of my favorite quotes of all time...

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa
                  Tom Warshaw
                  Station 13 (Bethel)
                  Sumter Fire Department

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyThirteen
                    Redheads with freckles are my kryptonite...
                    I was trying to refrain from such thoughts... but I brook no arguement on your statement.

OK.. I'll just admit it: HI everyone. My name is Malahat, and I have a deep weakness for redheads PERIOD
                    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by firetruckred
                      Is that what they say?

How about....

Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets.

I think I will agree with both of those. : )

Red
                      I've never heard that one before....... I have heard the "Red on the Head, Fire in the Bed"......

Gotta love redheads!!!!!!
                      The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                      We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                      IACOJ

Comment

Red

Red on the head Fire in the hole!!!

Comment

deleted by user
                          Last edited by superchef; 09-03-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Well,my ex is one of those damn fake redheads.She thinks that all redheads are *itches so she doesn't turn it off.Those around the Memphis area:you are warned.

Comment

For me its gotta be natural red, or nothing.
                              Tom Warshaw
                              Station 13 (Bethel)
                              Sumter Fire Department

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X