X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your Forum Name mean?

Name Sorter

FlyingKiwi

Functional Lifelike Youth Intended for Nocturnal Gratification, Kamikaze Infiltration and Worldwide Investigation
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

N.Y.S.M.O.K.E.Y.: Networked Ytterbium Soldier Manufactured for Observation, Killing and Efficient Yelling

FlyingKiwi,

I like yours better
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

My attempt at making my own before i used the decoder:
      P.A.T.T.Y.V= Proffesional Assassin, Torturer, Translator, Yak and non-Victorian.
      Okay so i struggles with the last two. Can you really blame me?

The decoder's version:
      Positronic Android Trained for Thorough Yelling and Violence.

Okay so they did a better job.
      Last edited by PattyV; 08-17-2006, 02:51 AM.
      "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

M.C.A.L.D.W.E.L.L.: Mechanical Cybernetic Android Limited to Destruction, Worldwide Exploration and Logical Learning

or in English,

The mindless fire guy who likes to break stuff, wander around, and must be taught like a two-year-old.
        Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

Hmmmmmmm

M.A.L.A.H.A.T.T.W.O.: Mechanical Artificial Lifeform Assembled for Hazardous Assassination, Thorough Troubleshooting and Worldwide Observation

{apparently it does not recognize numbers}
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

F.I.R.E.M.A.N.: Functional Intelligent Replicant Engineered for Masterful Assassination and Nullification...

I'm not so sure about the "Functional" and "Intelligent" parts.

Kevin
            Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
            IAFF Local 2339
            K of C 4th Degree
            "LEATHER FOREVER"
            Member I.A.C.O.J.
            http://www.tfdfire.com/
            "Fir na tine"

Comment

I had to shorten my screen name, as it won't take more than 10 letters..

C.A.P.T.G.O.N.Z.O.: Cybernetic Artificial Person Trained for Galactic Observation, Nullification and Zealous Obliteration
              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Transforming Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration
                9/11/01 D.C. Joseph "Uncle Joe" Marchbanks
                Battalion 12
                Heaven In Harlem

Tim
                CFD #143

Comment

PVFIRE="Positronic Versatile Fighting and Immediate Repair Entity"

And for those of you who know me by another name somewhere else...

F.F.E.M.T.K.A.M.P.Y.: Functional Fusion Entity Manufactured for Thorough Killing, Accurate Mathematics and Potential Yelling... OR
                  T.H.E. C.O.R.K.: Technician Hardwired for Exploration, Ceaseless Observation and Rational Killing
                  Last edited by pvfire424; 08-17-2006, 09:26 AM.
                  I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

Comment

I had to split mine into two parts since it won't take more than 10 letters.

Networked Electronic Entity Designed for Logical Exploration
                    Juggernaut Optimized for Ceaseless Killing and Efficient Yelling
                    Fir Na Tine
                    Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

SPFDRum:
                      Synthetic Positronic Facsimile Designed for Repair and Ultimate Mathematics

Facsimile? Dang....
                      My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
                      "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                      George Mason
                      Co-author of the Second Amendment
                      during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
                      Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

Anyone notice a pattern here? I expound.... {new Word of the Day}

Ceaseless Killing
                        Rational Killing
                        Thorough Killing
                        Nullification and Zealous Obliteration
                        Masterful Assassination and Nullification
                        Assembled for Hazardous Assassination
                        Android Limited to Destruction
                        Observation, Killing and Efficient Yelling
                        Kamikaze Infiltration {although I had to wonder at the "Intended for Nocturnal Gratification" bit.... hehehehehehehehe
                        If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

R.E.V.A.N.A.N.T.: Robotic Electronic Variant Assembled for Nocturnal Assassination and Necessary Troubleshooting

I just wonder what troubleshooting is necessary and what isn't....

Comment

Testosterone Crazed Firematically Inclined Radioactive Earthling.

Whewww.....
                            In Arduis Fidelis
                            Faithful in Adversity

Comment

Originally posted by TCFire
                              Testosterone Crazed Firematically Inclined Radioactive Earthling.

Whewww.....
                              See I told you you shouldnt be working on the Manhattan project stuff! Now look what you have done. Hey at least you dont need to worry about the lights on POVs debate anymore. But isnt green for ambulance squads?
                              Shawn M. Cecula
                              Firefighter
                              IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse