Ooh,ooh love hurts

I know it isnt true,
    I know it isnt true
    Love is just a lie,
    Made to make you blue
    Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts
    Ooh ooh love hurts
    Ooh ooh...
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Love F#@&ing SUCKS....
      The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Comment

You cant just tell him to high tail and run.
        Mate what you need to do is take it slow and maybe dont date as such for awhile. Hang out a bit deffinately. Help her out with the baby most certainly. Just hold the dating for a bit.
        "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Originally posted by quint1officer
          Back away, walk away, run away!!! Run Forest, RUN!!

Under 20 and you want an instant family? *cuff to the head*
          I agree here.The times I tried being "Instant Dad Just add beer!" ended up in some yougly train wrecks,one involving getting slung over a friend's Sheriff's Dept cruiser.
          Be a friend to her,learn how to win her family over before going to the level of a serious involvement.
          Both of you will do some serious maturity changes in the next couple years before you have the morals and ideals that carry you for life.Both of you could decide AFTER you've committed to the other that this isn't really the one for life.
          I'm not saying that it will happen but it could.She's going through hard times now,from what you've said and might need a friend more than a boyfriend.Just be careful,okay?

Comment

Heh. Asking me for advice on love is like asking a blind man for advice on how to play dodgeball. But if you figure out this which has both tormented and thrilled man since the beginning of time, I'll buy the book.
            "Yeah, but as I've always said, this country has A.D.D." - Denis Leary

http://www.lettertogop.com/

Comment

oh well, you don't want to hear any real world advise that doesn't sound like a hallmark card. Unless you're able to support all 3 of you financially, emotionally etc, you're in no position to be starting a relationship with this girl.
              A 2 month old? Have you any idea what is involved in raising a child this age? My wife and I lived on the verge of exhaustion for months of 3 hour feedings and diaper changes. Its real easy to say you're up to it, but it all boils down to the fact that this isn't you child (right?), and when you decide that you want to be a kid, your girlfriend and her baby are on their own again. The best thing you can do right now for everyone involved is walk away.

Comment

Agony Aunts Inc.

Originally posted by quint1officer
                oh well, you don't want to hear any real world advise that doesn't sound like a hallmark card. Unless you're able to support all 3 of you financially, emotionally etc, you're in no position to be starting a relationship with this girl.
                A 2 month old? Have you any idea what is involved in raising a child this age? My wife and I lived on the verge of exhaustion for months of 3 hour feedings and diaper changes. Its real easy to say you're up to it, but it all boils down to the fact that this isn't you child (right?), and when you decide that you want to be a kid, your girlfriend and her baby are on their own again. The best thing you can do right now for everyone involved is walk away.
                "663"
                My little romantic friend-read the foregoing-have it tattooed on your forehead(back to front so you can read it in the mirror). If you go ahead with your "Knight in Shining Armour" scenario-and personally I think you have seen Officer and a Gentleman to many times--please write back when the kid is just starting school and has a couple of brothers or sisters-you will be about 23yrs old and will make Bill Gates look like a pauper, you will no doubt have a big house courtesy of the Tooth Fairy and will live happily ever-after.

Comment

Originally posted by LeuitEFDems
                  Love F#@&ing SUCKS....
                  Ya'aint kidding.
                  Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                  Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                  FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X