Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH........... only in the fire service could you do/say something like that........

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    And............

I think I may have mentioned this before, but I was the Captain on a Rescue Company one night, and we ran a call for a "Odor of Smoke" in a donut shop. The B/C arrived just in front of us, and since it was O Dark Thirty, and NOBODY was on the radio, He advised that he was establishing "Donut Command". I followed up with "Squad 7 is on the scene, Side Alpha, Captain 7 will take Coffee sector".

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by 38ffems
    However when returned to the donut shop the truck was empty. An officer reported that there was an investigation to make sure the donuts were delicious and the department agreed that yes they were in fact delicious. They investigated the entire truck and also investigated a coffee shop to make sure that nothing was missing from there either.

This has the sound of a "It Was a Dark And Stormy Night" thread addition...... DANG IT! I miss Staybacks story lines.

Leave a comment:

• 38ffems
    replied
    Officers said the entire load was recovered intact, including glazed, sugar and cream doughnuts, as well as apple fritters and bear claws
    However when returned to the donut shop the truck was empty. An officer reported that there was an investigation to make sure the donuts were delicious and the department agreed that yes they were in fact delicious. They investigated the entire truck and also investigated a coffee shop to make sure that nothing was missing from there either.

Leave a comment:

• res54cuecaptain
    replied
    well, it said "hold the donut jokes", so dont make fun of the donut.

Leave a comment:

• ROOKIELZ
    replied
    I can't say anything. The first post said "Hold the Donut Jokes". So..............
    What we need is some jokes that start out:

There was this cop holding a donut...

and then we can talk all we want, Harv

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Would saying "Bad cop,no doughnut!" be out of line here,even though no cop had done wrong.
    You know why smart cops go inside when they order fast food?To make sure no cook does anything hinky with their food.Like a lot of folks,I don't like hinky in my Happy Meal.

Leave a comment:

• FTMPTB15
    replied
    WHEW!! That was too close.. I'm sure that APB got there blood boiling and adrenaline pumping.. we all know, nothing comes between a cop and his doughnuts. No need for any fancy lo-jack devices to track the truck.. just follow your nose (or gut!).

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Oh Well.............

I can't say anything. The first post said "Hold the Donut Jokes". So..............

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    I'm telling ya....you just can't make this stuff up.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    "Dispatch, I'm in pursuit of my breakfast heading south on highway 12!"

Leave a comment:

• PattyV
    replied
    I am just picturing a huge coloumn of police cruisers following this one little delivery truck that would be maxing out at 80km/h.

Leave a comment:

• martinm
    replied
    Bet there were limitless resources deployed to this heinous offence

Leave a comment:

• pkfd7505
    replied
    Uhhh huh, I bet they confiscated the entire load of goodies for "evidence".

Leave a comment:

• lvwrench
    replied
    I'll take a dozen apple fritters.My favorite.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X