No announcement yet.

Firefighter in Dryer Prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with PFDTruck18, it's not the fact of a silly prank, because we are all guilty of them. It is the fact that some "brother" sold out his company by sending up the video. Excellent example of MUTT 101.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

I doubt that someone within the service sent this to the Chief. I would hazard the guess that it got sent on and on and on until someone unconnected brought it to the newspapers attention. Then the Chief got to know about it.
      United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Comment

Originally posted by mcaldwell
        Regardeless of your intended distribution, stuff gets around.
        ...Like a person shoved in a dryer...

Comment

I wonder if the lint filter got the lint out of his belly button
          Did they empty the lint filter before they put it on?
          "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Damn that static cling! It sucked him right in there!

Comment

i'll probably get bashed for this but i thought it was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by peon30
                i'll probably get bashed for this but i thought it was hilarious.
                Yeah, I think its funny too. Only thing is that it got out. Some tax payers might not be happy that they are paying some guys to have fun at the firehouse, imagine that.

Tax payers will probably want his job, but when it comes down to when they need the dept, they will be wondering why firefighters moral wont be as high as it could, and why they might be short handed. As long as the firefighter does his job, the time at the station between calls, when they aren't doing anything, who cares what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant516
                  As long as the firefighter does his job, the time at the station between calls, when they aren't doing anything, who cares what they do.
                  as long as its nothing illegal, i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by peon30
                    as long as its nothing illegal, i agree.
                    Yeah, I meant to include that part. As far as going into a dryer, I dont believe its illegal, not recommended by the manufacturer, but not illegal lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant516
                      Yeah, I meant to include that part. As far as going into a dryer, I dont believe its illegal, not recommended by the manufacturer, but not illegal lol.
                      It all depends on how you 'spin 'the story.

Comment

Maybe they were trying to start a revolution to get the right to have fun back.

Im so sorry but there are too many puns to be had.
                        "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

I am still trying to figure out what makes a person want to get in a dryer and have someone turn it on?

Are the uniforms permanent press?
                          Warm Regards,
                          Shawn Stoner
                          EMT-B

Comment

Originally posted by PattyV
                            Im so sorry but there are too many puns to be had.

I heard the Chief told him to "Clean up his Act".
                            Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by mcaldwell
                              I heard the Chief told him to "Clean up his Act".
                              Otherwise, he would hang him out to dry.
                              -------------------
                              "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
                              -----------------------------------------------
                              Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

What setting would you put him on? Since you have to be a little soft in the head to do something like that, I say "delicate"!
                                ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                                Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X