Technical Diificulties with firehouse.com forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Diificulties with firehouse.com forums

Hi guys I am having technical problems and wanted to see if anyone was having the same problem. When I go to FAQ, then select User Options and then Edit Profile it brings the screen to where you can add your instant messenger screen names, put your dept affiliation, where you live, hobbies etc. When I fill all of that in and click submit it pops up a screen that says you have entered an invalid birthday but there is no place on the edit profile page to put a birthday so why am I getting the invalid bday message?
    Matthew

*These are my views and opinions and in no way represent my department*

Welcome to the club. That's been going on for a long time and won't be resolved for a long time.

Comment

There have been all sorts of little "glitches" and gremlins running around in here lately. All ya can really do is make a repor to the WebTeam and hope for the best, or do like most of us, and "Grin and Bare" it.....or is that "Grin and Bear it"??? I always get those two mixed up.
      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Ok thanks for the info guys i will just wait until its fixed then.

Matt
        Matthew

*These are my views and opinions and in no way represent my department*

Comment

Originally posted by Station4Fyrman
          i will just wait until its fixed then.

Matt
          Thats your best bet, but I wouldn't hold your breath on it..... the problem should be fixed when gas go's back down to about a buck and a half a gallon!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X