I want the gold..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the gold..

I tried to search to see if this had been posted before, but nothing came up.. so, I apologize if this is a repost. I saw this video a while ago and forgot about it until I recently re-discovered it! For those who haven't ever seen this, it was an actual news story about some people in Mobile, Alabama thinking there actually was a Leprechaun in the tree. Me, personally, I just think that it "could be a crackhead that got hold to the wrooooong stuff." That's just my opinion though...
    This is the actual news story.

Annnd... here's the music video about the story somone made.
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

OMG. LOL.

Melissa

Comment

Only in Mobile eh? And the guy who claims his Great-Grandfather was Irish????
      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

setting alabama back another 100 years.....

Comment

All I can say is hrmm cant say that on here.

Anyway somebody been smoking some good stuff.................Maybe its the mosquito spray
          IACOJ
          FTM-PTB

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
            Only in Mobile eh? And the guy who claims his Great-Grandfather was Irish????
            Rick,

I have to inform you that Irish people are not just reheaded freckled people. They are usually fair skinned brunettes. Believe or not their are individuals called Black Irish. Some of that refers to the Irish with dark black hair that are gypsy's, yes real gypsy's and some have black pigmented skin, which we call here in America, African Americans.

Melissa

Comment

1 - People are pretty stupid man.

2 - Grown adults are this freaking gullible?

3 - A VERY slow news day in Mobile.
              "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Wonderful news..

Well.. since I'm on the topic of "interesting" news stories, I'll post another old one that I just re-discovered. As to not give the impression that this stuff only happens in the South, here is one from Oakland, CA.

Enjoy the wonderful antics thanks to the Whistle Tip, "WOOOO WOOOO!"
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmvjwOgVoVs

Comment

Ive been to Bama. Used to have a Chief from Bama. The story doesnt surprise me one bit.
                  Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
                  RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
                  Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

Darwin theory?

After seeing "Little Sis" and "Bubba"aka "Him with the Raiders Rag"

Darwin --you are 100% right in your theory as far as humans are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by 2andfrom
                      After seeing "Little Sis" and "Bubba"aka "Him with the Raiders Rag"

Darwin --you are 100% right in your theory as far as humans are concerned.
                      I've been convinced for some time we are evolving backward.
                      They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Are you sure it wasnt a chupacabra?
                        I am a highly trained professional and can find my :: expletive deleted:: with either hand in various light conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by firetruckred
                          Rick,

I have to inform you that Irish people are not just reheaded freckled people. They are usually fair skinned brunettes. Believe or not their are individuals called Black Irish. Some of that refers to the Irish with dark black hair that are gypsy's, yes real gypsy's and some have black pigmented skin, which we call here in America, African Americans.

Melissa
                          I guarantee that thing he's got ain't no flute, much less Irish.
                          Steve Gallagher
                          IACOJ BOT
                          ----------------------------
                          "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Steamer
                            I guarantee that thing he's got ain't no flute, much less Irish.
                            I got my money on the vest... I bet it DOES ward off spells.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X