No announcement yet.

Leno on Wednesday night... "Ross the firefighter"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The speedo thing was kind of an inside joke...I play water polo so guys razz me about it.
    I never saw the final cut before it aired on Leno, so I think it was even more of a suprise to me than it was to the rest of the national audience.
    When we filmed that part, I had a tough time keeping a straight face since my crew behind the camera just about fell on the floor laughing...

Comment

Hey Eric.. when you figure out what a "Light ?Toppe?" is let me know. I think we might be looking at going with some "warmer tones" for our cute little rooms (w/ windows).

Good job with the segment.. by the way. I'm sure you're still catching hell from the guys.
      Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by surfinfire18
        The speedo thing was kind of an inside joke...I play water polo so guys razz me about it.
        I never saw the final cut before it aired on Leno, so I think it was even more of a suprise to me than it was to the rest of the national audience.
        When we filmed that part, I had a tough time keeping a straight face since my crew behind the camera just about fell on the floor laughing...

Water Polo!!!! You play polo??? I play for my high school, we just lost in the regional tournament this past weekend preventing us from going to states. We have 14 state polo titles. We had one starter rolled for a bull crap call and another got 3 bull crap kickouts.

Sorry about the outburst, just dont find too many people that play water polo. And yeah, I get razzed about it too. People don't understand how violent and hard it is.
        ------------------------------------
        These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by RFRDxplorer
          People don't understand how violent and hard it is.
          And how much the horses hate it.
          Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Okay, I have to admit... I had to look it up:

taupe  –noun. a moderate to dark brownish gray, sometimes slightly tinged with purple, yellow, or green.

Doesn't really clear it up, does it.
            PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Comment

Hijack in progress ...

Originally posted by RFRDxplorer
              Water Polo!!!! You play polo??? I play for my high school, we just lost in the regional tournament this past weekend preventing us from going to states. We have 14 state polo titles. We had one starter rolled for a bull crap call and another got 3 bull crap kickouts.

Sorry about the outburst, just dont find too many people that play water polo. And yeah, I get razzed about it too. People don't understand how violent and hard it is.
              Funny you say that ... as I've been following the Banning Tag threads on here and on IACOJ the past few days, this was another sport that I thought of that these idiotic people will want to ban "because someone could get hurt".

Why don't they go after boxing and wrestling too, well they're at it. What's next? Skating, skiing, baseball, football, soccer .... what a bunch of crap.

OK rant over ... back to our scheduled program
              September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
              IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
                Funny you say that ... as I've been following the Banning Tag threads on here and on IACOJ the past few days, this was another sport that I thought of that these idiotic people will want to ban "because someone could get hurt".

Why don't they go after boxing and wrestling too, well they're at it. What's next? Skating, skiing, baseball, football, soccer .... what a bunch of crap.

OK rant over ... back to our scheduled program

Oh people get hurt!

Broken ribs, fingers, noses, wrists, chokings, near drownings, I could go on and on, and all of these were either endured or inflicted by either my teammates or myself.
                These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X