Leno on Wednesday night... "Ross the firefighter"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Res343cue
    Atleast you recognize that the "other" team are the only ones to wear those helmets

Real men wear Traditionals.
    ummm...Yeah- Please run on down to the City of Burbank and remind those nice gentlemen of that. While youre at it, tell it to the boys over at LA City and County.

Comment

That was hilarious. Embaresingly funny. Yeah it ws a high voice, I was really surprised to hear him so clearly through the SCBA. Was it just me or did it almost look like he was wearing wildland fire pants on during the car fire attack?
      Fir Na Tine
      Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

ummm...Yeah- Please run on down to the City of Burbank and remind those nice gentlemen of that. While youre at it, tell it to the boys over at LA City and County.
        Yes Bou, you are correct, it is not the helmet that makes the man. It's what's under it. With that said, those helments still make for some funny looking men, a rugged metro-sexual look maybe?
        My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
        "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
        George Mason
        Co-author of the Second Amendment
        during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
        Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

Even longer segment

http://john.textamerica.com/?r=5177258
          You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Comment

C'mon Bou, no need to get defensive. We all know you're not comfortable admitting your true sexuality yet.

It's okay. They have support groups for people that like to walk under the rainbow.
            Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
            Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
            FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyboy
              Was I the only one that heard the "GOOSH" come from his area when the other FF mentioned how he likes to wear Speedos?
              Yep, definitely 3rd alarm....... just to start.
              I like the way the FF suddenly realized what he got into, and tried to run away.

Oh no, what have I done?
              Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

Someone at work told me about this thread, so I thought I would check it out...

I was the Burbank FF in the video. It was definitely interesting, since I had not known who Ross was prior to filming this segment. I came into work that morning and found out that I was going to be involved.
                Ross was a great sport. The car fire was pretty impressive...they didn't tell him that it was going to explode, and even though we were expecting it, we all still jumped a bit. Even the pyro guys said it was a little bit more than they thought.
                The interior footage was filmed by Al Simmons.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Phenix helmets. We got rid of the traditionals about a year ago...and things just haven't been the same.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by surfinfire18
                  Someone at work told me about this thread, so I thought I would check it out...

I was the Burbank FF in the video. It was definitely interesting, since I had not known who Ross was prior to filming this segment. I came into work that morning and found out that I was going to be involved.
                  Ross was a great sport. The car fire was pretty impressive...they didn't tell him that it was going to explode, and even though we were expecting it, we all still jumped a bit. Even the pyro guys said it was a little bit more than they thought.
                  The interior footage was filmed by Al Simmons.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Phenix helmets. We got rid of the traditionals about a year ago...and things just haven't been the same.

Eric

So...................were you the Speedo guy />???????
                  IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                  Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                  ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                  RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                  LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                  I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                  "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                  http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

yeah, that would be me...

Comment

Eric, that Speedo line and the subsequent reaction (both his and yours) was some of the funniest **** I've ever seen in my life. I've watched it probably 75 times, and it gets funnier every time.

Oh, and before I forget...
                      Bou,Bou....did ya see what he said about the lids???? In case ya didn't:
                      Steve Gallagher
                      IACOJ BOT
                      ----------------------------
                      "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by surfinfire18
                        Hey Bou...Sounds like he likes the Traditional better.

When are you getting the rainbow tattoo?
                        Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                        Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                        FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Bou made peace with mini-me....

Mini me gets the tatoo, while Bou gets peace of mind...
                          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Eric can come over to the East Coast and wear his speedo anytime...

(don't worry, this isn't a replay of the Ross incident.... I'm female)
                            PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Comment

Eric, brother, I will admit, your reaction to his after you said that was absolutely classic.
                              No heat at the dinner table I bet?
                              My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
                              "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                              George Mason
                              Co-author of the Second Amendment
                              during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
                              Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

Originally posted by ffemtPAJ
                                Eric can come over to the East Coast and wear his speedo anytime...

(don't worry, this isn't a replay of the Ross incident.... I'm female)
                                Gotta agree with you there!

Had to watch it twice just to see that part again LOL. Not sure who turned redder, Eric or Ross

So, Eric .... is there a calendar appearance in your future? hehehe

Steamer, your reaction is just as funny as the rest of it!
                                September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                                IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                                Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader