Leno on Wednesday night... "Ross the firefighter"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baileydonk
    Now, now. "Other" team, please - not "wrong" team.

Yeah, I think it's obvious that he is.

I wanna see the video!!! I'm sure it will be up on the Jay Leno web site in not too long - older "Ross" videos are.
    I don't know if "other team" even covers it.....I don't know if he's even playing the same sport....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Thanks for posting this...hilarious!

I love the nozzle scene and the vehicle fire.
      I just sent the link to our dept members.
      IACOJ
      If you are willing to teach;
      I am willing to learn.

Comment

Here's alink to watch it

http://video.nbc.com/v/?linkId=25390

Comment

i think the funniest part was when he said he got poll burns ahhahaha. I was thinking that maybe it was a flamboyent act but the preshow video says otherwise. I dont think those firefighters knew what to do. I can just imagine what would happen if that guy came into our dept.

Comment

Ok, wow yes as Bou said, that "being" bugs the living **** outta me. But I do think it was fairly funny.
            ------------------------------------
            These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
            ------------------------------------

Comment

He is the only person I've ever heard with a voice so piercing you can clearly hear it with SCBA on!

Comment

Massage mode.....LMFAO
                You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Comment

"take that fire..."
                  The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Comment

haha you have never walked out of a building fire and said "Take that you big nasty fire you!" HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Lewiston2Capt
                      Yeah but so did mini-me and he grew on you!
                      Yeah, but Mini-Me is straight. Ross is far from it. AHHHH...Ross is funny, but irritating.

Comment

Flaming...

I mean the car. Um, yeah.

Comment

He reminds me of a "white version" of Men on Film.....
                          The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Comment

I got this link yesterday ..................HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!! .......Someone put out that 3 alarm other team player !
                            IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                            Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                            ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                            RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                            LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                            I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                            "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                            http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Did you hear the "Goosh?"

Was I the only one that heard the "GOOSH" come from his area when the other FF mentioned how he likes to wear Speedos?
                              Yep, definitely 3rd alarm....... just to start.
                              "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Comment

Originally posted by CALFFBOU
                                Oh Gawd- He is wearing a Phenix helmet. Greeeat.

Credibility- Out the window. Thanks Ross, you fruit!
                                Atleast you recognize that the "other" team are the only ones to wear those helmets

Real men wear Traditionals.
                                Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                                Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                                FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X