Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hint. Dont rob a gun store with a knife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcfd45
    replied
    Yeah idda plugged him too. Why is this such a debate here is my view on it.
    guy runs towards me with a MACHETE I shoot him he falls to ground in pain.
    pros of what i did
    got me a new machete
    fullfilled my dream of stopping idiots from reproducing(if he dies)
    will i get an award? hmmmm
    cons
    gave our leos something to do.
    man i gotta clean my gun
    oh the paperwork i'm gonna fill out on this.
    do we have to pay for his injuries.

PS if this guy comes back to the store to buy something you somethings up.
    J

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
    From NZ Herald

Hmm. and then he gets himself shot. This ain't an ordinary rocket scientist is it.
    Have they said if this guy was on something? Sounds crazy to me.

You walk in any gun shope around here and all the employees have a hand gun on thier belt. Seems like the last place you would want to hold up.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    From NZ Herald

He then burst in, pulling a machete from his bag and cornering Carvell and co-worker Bruce Motley into the side staff area, Ray Carvell told the Herald on Sunday yesterday.
    According to Carvell's father and shop co-owner, Ray Carvell, his son watched from behind the counter of his Penrose gunshop as 29-year-old Ricky Beckham walked past the shop windows about 10am on Thursday.
    "He was threatening them with their lives. He said: 'Give me the guns or I'll kill you.' He kept repeating it... It happened in a matter of seconds. What would you do?" said Carvell snr of his son's actions.
    ----------

Hmm. and then he gets himself shot. This ain't an ordinary rocket scientist is it.

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    [QUOTE=PattyV]Well we dont have the fear or the Queen waltzing into our homes so that gets rid of the second amendment argument for over here.
    QUOTE]

Ya, we arent worried about the Queen either. Queen Latifa seems nice enough however.

Leave a comment:

• PattyV
    replied
    Well we dont have the fear or the Queen waltzing into our homes so that gets rid of the second amendment argument for over here.
    I do like that shirt from bustedtees.com with the second amendment joke on it however.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    As an update.

Our Knife wielding Maroon is resting in custody in a comfy hospital bed. Nothing like being gut shot to stuff your weekend up.

Police will decide next week as to if any charges are to be laid against the shooter. Mind you publice opinion will crucify them if they decide to for some wooly headed reason.

Most public opinion down here is simple, give the bugger a medal.

Leave a comment:

• quint1officer
    replied
    Originally posted by PattyV
    We certainly have a lot less gun weilding maniacs than America so we cant be doing everything wrong can we?
    You can have a gun here, you just need a reason do have one such as competition shooting, hunting, kulling livestock,etc...

Ive got a very good reason, in fact 4 of them:
    1. The Second Amendment
    2. A Daughter
    3. A Wife
    4. A God given obligation to stand between them and any piece of human debris that would harm them.

But maybe we're just raised differently over here.

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    Originally posted by EFD840
    Amen to that!

I was surprised to see that NZ still had gun shops at all - particularly one that carried any type of handgun. With their liberal PM, I figured by now they would be 'enlightened' like Australia and the UK where only criminals can have guns. Thank goodness for this family, I was wrong.

[/i]
    In Texas this guy would have never made in to the gun store - a cowboy would have seen him coming and taken care of this guy before he opned the door!

God Bless Texas.....man I miss the Lone Star.

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    Originally posted by PattyV
    We certainly have a lot less gun weilding maniacs than America so we cant be doing everything wrong can we?
    You can have a gun here, you just need a reason do have one such as competition shooting, hunting, kulling livestock,etc...
    I just dont understand how you can let guns fall into people's hands so easily over there. I think its bad enough that they let your average person drive a car, let alone have a firearm.
    And before you go accusing my government of being liberal in the sense of the term that they are pussies, the oppostion party are the ones who suit your 'liberals' stereotype a lot more...despite the fact that they are the liberal party.

Okay that probably doesnt make sense but i had a long night out at Surfers Paradise.

Liberal-National Coalition = Non-liberal
    Labor Party = liberal
    God Bless America.

Leave a comment:

• backsteprescue
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
    Personally I think it was very restrained self control, I was always taught to "Double Tap" with a pistol, so the barsteward would be stone cold by now.
    My thoughts exactly...............

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Quick tip.

Any fire heading in your direction is NOT freindly. Doesn't matter who fired it, duck.

Leave a comment:

• 2andfrom
    replied
    Incoming!

[QUOTE=PattyV]We certainly have a lot less gun weilding maniacs than America so we cant be doing everything wrong can we?
    I just dont understand how you can let guns fall into people's hands so easily over there. I think its bad enough that they let your average person drive a car, let alone have a firearm.
    And before you go accusing my government of being liberal in the sense of the term that they are pussies, the oppostion party are the ones who suit your 'liberals' stereotype a lot more...despite the fact that they are the liberal party.

PattyV-I sincerely hope you do not get the amount of flak that I did when I expounded your sentiments--but then who really gives a Rotund Rodents Ringpiece? Friendly fire kills you just as much as enemy fire!

Leave a comment:

• PattyV
    replied

Okay that probably doesnt make sense but i had a long night out at Surfers Paradise.

Liberal-National Coalition = Non-liberal
    Labor Party = liberal

Leave a comment:

• pvfire424
    replied
    Originally posted by EFD840

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click...(sounds of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

May I add Whack , Whack, Whack, ... ( with the butt of the now empty and smoking pistol...)

Leave a comment:

• Dalmatian190
    replied
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

8 rounds...damn, you have the same high capacity magazine restrictions down there too.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X