Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hint. Dont rob a gun store with a knife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an update.

Our Knife wielding Maroon is resting in custody in a comfy hospital bed. Nothing like being gut shot to stuff your weekend up.

Police will decide next week as to if any charges are to be laid against the shooter. Mind you publice opinion will crucify them if they decide to for some wooly headed reason.

Most public opinion down here is simple, give the bugger a medal.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Well we dont have the fear or the Queen waltzing into our homes so that gets rid of the second amendment argument for over here.
      I do like that shirt from bustedtees.com with the second amendment joke on it however.
      "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

[QUOTE=PattyV]Well we dont have the fear or the Queen waltzing into our homes so that gets rid of the second amendment argument for over here.
        QUOTE]

Ya, we arent worried about the Queen either. Queen Latifa seems nice enough however.
        Warm Regards,
        Shawn Stoner
        EMT-B

Comment

From NZ Herald

He then burst in, pulling a machete from his bag and cornering Carvell and co-worker Bruce Motley into the side staff area, Ray Carvell told the Herald on Sunday yesterday.
          According to Carvell's father and shop co-owner, Ray Carvell, his son watched from behind the counter of his Penrose gunshop as 29-year-old Ricky Beckham walked past the shop windows about 10am on Thursday.
          "He was threatening them with their lives. He said: 'Give me the guns or I'll kill you.' He kept repeating it... It happened in a matter of seconds. What would you do?" said Carvell snr of his son's actions.
          ----------

Hmm. and then he gets himself shot. This ain't an ordinary rocket scientist is it.
          Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
          Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
            From NZ Herald

Hmm. and then he gets himself shot. This ain't an ordinary rocket scientist is it.
            Have they said if this guy was on something? Sounds crazy to me.

You walk in any gun shope around here and all the employees have a hand gun on thier belt. Seems like the last place you would want to hold up.
            Warm Regards,
            Shawn Stoner
            EMT-B

Comment

Yeah idda plugged him too. Why is this such a debate here is my view on it.
              guy runs towards me with a MACHETE I shoot him he falls to ground in pain.
              pros of what i did
              got me a new machete
              fullfilled my dream of stopping idiots from reproducing(if he dies)
              will i get an award? hmmmm
              cons
              gave our leos something to do.
              man i gotta clean my gun
              oh the paperwork i'm gonna fill out on this.
              do we have to pay for his injuries.

PS if this guy comes back to the store to buy something you somethings up.
              J
              It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X