Can you Friggin believe this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you Friggin believe this!!

Not only did they get a free ride home on the government. Now these idiots want to sue for being somewhere they were told was dangerous.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS05/607240404
    Last edited by Firedawg3313; 07-24-2006, 07:33 AM.

Unfortunately, I can believe it. As someone said in the other thread (I believe it was SC), we live in a society where everyone blames the government for everything.

The suit will also ask the court to issue an order compelling the U.S. government to request a cease-fire and stop all military support to Israel until all U.S. citizens are out of Lebanon.
    Now, I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but I don't think the courts can do this.. Can the court order the executive to modify its foreign policy/treaty agreements? I would they would have to tie it in with a misuse of an existing law (War Powers act..etc), not a civil suit like this one.
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

Comment

Something like this can only happen in in dearborn.
      It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

Couldn't see this coming could you? It seems like every day some one else wants to come up with a new way to sue somebody because they were too stupid to take care of themselves. HELLO, this place has been in "war" for hundreds of years, Hey let's go vacation there. Lets see we'll hop a flight to france, drive through afghanistan, take a small boat ride over to the gaza strip and than a bus ride over to Iraq, top it off with a moped ride over to North Korea and than blame everyone else when we get in trouble.
        We should start charging people that waste the courts time with such stupid lawsuits.

To qoute an extremely smart american "Napoleon Dynamite"
        Friggin Idiot

Comment

The real purpose of the suit is obviously to get the US to drop military support for Israel. It's sedition, pure and simple.
          Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

I can believe it. Very little surprises me anymore.

Freaking morons will probably get a judge that agrees with them.

I suppose we should have just taken every C-5 and flown them into Beirut to get their dumb ***es out of a known war zone because they can't exercise the common sense God gave a gnat.

Then they would just sue because the C-5's parachute seating was not comfortable enough and they had no flight attendants to serve them booze.

You got yourself into that situation, get yourself out.
            "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Haha what a bunch of morons. You would think a little common sense would dictate that if your going to "vacation" in the middle east there might be a chance there will be some kind of unrest going on there. So does this mean if my grandfather was a jew and he died in a concentration camp I can sue the american government because they did not come quick enough to liberate him?
              NEVER FORGET!
              9/11/01

Comment

It is like go into the bird shop and totally ignoring the sign that says "PLEASE DON'T PET THE BIRDS!!!" and having polly give you a cracker and suin for it.
                GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                J
                It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by FDNY101TRUCK
                  So does this mean if my grandfather was a jew and he died in a concentration camp I can sue the american government because they did not come quick enough to liberate him?
                  No.
                  But if he smoked, you could sue the tobacco industry.
                  If he was shot, you could sue the gun manufacturer.
                  You can do anything you want except to hold a fascist ruler and his henchmen responsible.
                  That would make too much sense.
                  CR
                  Visit www.iacoj.com
                  Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                  RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Come to think of it; my dad had to quit school and go to work during the Great Depression.
                    Is it too late to sue?
                    CR
                    Visit www.iacoj.com
                    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse