X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Were Reincarnated....

What would you come back as?

www.reincarnationstation.com/

Since I asked, I'll give the first answer...

A GIRAFF:

Almost 30% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better.

Sigh... but then of course, there is no where else to go except "UP", right? LOL
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Not that I want to come back but if I did it would be as an Eagle.

Comment

Ann Coulter
      PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

a bear.

do bears eat accountants for lunch?

Comment

A peacock

Almost 43% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better.

So you want to come back as yourself but in a woman's body George?

Cheffie: Yes but you have to pound it into a tree to tenderize it and use liberal amounts of A1 sauce
          Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
          (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

Comment

A horse...

Only 20% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

Great, I'm gonna end up as dog food next time...
            Be safe y'all!
            IACOJ Animal Control
            Ladder 8
            "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Comment

A Parrot: Almost 36% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Well, as a Jimmy Buffett fan, I couldn't be happier. Parrothead now, Parrot later.
              Brian P. Vickers
              www.vickersconsultingservices.com
              Emergency Services Consulting
              Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
              Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Chimp, only 11% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life.
                -Bozz

Air Force Medic

Comment

Triple Crown Winner. Three good races and then put out to stud. Best part is you don't have to go look, they're brought to you. And you live better than most humans.

Does it get any better?
                  They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
                    Ann Coulter
                    Adam Carolla smacking down Ann Coulter.
                    They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Also gonna be a parrot....hopefully my owner teaches me how to talk!!
                      Andrew
                      Firefighter/EMT
                      New Jersey

Comment

A TIGER:

Only 16% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

works for me, every time I've seen the tigers at the zoo they've been eating or sleeping... what a life!
                        Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

It said I'm gonna be a wolf!
                          PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Comment

A PARROT

Almost 36% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you. You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better.
                            I don't know that I want to live life as a parrot; people say I talk too much as it is
                            IACOJ
                            If you are willing to teach;
                            I am willing to learn.

Comment

HEY ROOK! Good ta see ya!
                              If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X