Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Thread killer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the theme music for this thread..hell, the whole forums should be Cypress Hill "Insane in the membrane"...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Comment

• Not really insecure. No,,,,,,,no,,,,,,,, NO!

hi everyone my name is Brian.
      i'm a thread killer.
      i've also posted one or two threads that never got replies.
      and i thought just my ex-gf made me insecure.

boohoo

09.11.01--Never Forgotten
      FTM_PTB

"Darn those pesky flaming mice."

Comment

• (patting on back) It's okay Brian, it's okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeuitEFDems
          I think the theme music for this thread..hell, the whole forums should be Cypress Hill "Insane in the membrane"...

Thread Killer
          Qu'est que c'est?
          Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
          Run run run run run run run away

Or mayhaps we're on a Road to Nowhere. . .

(Extra points if you got the obscure Talking Heads allusion.)
          ullrichk
          a.k.a.
          perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• Theres a good point. If you create a new thread that no one replies to, did you kill that thread?
            Is it just like having a baby then drowning it?

Cheffie, i feel so sorry for you, i hate studying sustainable development. I used to be really interested in it before i had to study it.
            "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ullrichk

Thread Killer
              Qu'est que c'est?
              Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
              Run run run run run run run away

Or mayhaps we're on a Road to Nowhere. . .

(Extra points if you got the obscure Talking Heads allusion.)
              Suprsingly I just downloaded that song the other day! Ahh..the memories of listening to Talking Heads growing up...
              The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Comment

• That's it, I've had it with this thread. Now...................where did I put it?

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• Jerry...Try the last place you looked...Things that are lost always seem to be in the last place you look....

Comment

• Copy That............

Originally posted by superchef

Chief Woods, you call me Ma'am again and I will come spank your behind. I know where your station is. Rick told me.

kind of depends on what we are trying to sustain. our sanity or our insanity..

cheffie
                    OK Ma'am, I understand...............
                    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                    In memory of
                    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• Of course it will be in the last place you look. If you find it you wouldn't keep looking would you???

Comment

• Originally posted by tyler101
                        Of course it will be in the last place you look. If you find it you wouldn't keep looking would you???
                        I see what you're doing! It's some sort of Jedi Mind Trick or logic. Just like if I say that I like warm chocolate chip brownies and ice cream, everyone would start talking about desserts or something. I'm on to you.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• I like caramel swirl ice cream
                          "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia

I see what you're doing! It's some sort of Jedi Mind Trick or logic. Just like if I say that I like warm chocolate chip brownies and ice cream, everyone would start talking about desserts or something. I'm on to you.

Nice try with the power of suggestion, but it won't work here.

Care for a fig newton?
                            ullrichk
                            a.k.a.
                            perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• Uhhhh...........................

I don't care for Brownies, But, I like Ice Cream. If the question is: "Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?" Then the correct answer would be "Yes!"
                              Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                              In memory of
                              Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                              Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• I think we should create a support group for those poor people who create a thread only to have it completely hijacked.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X