X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firecat1
    replied
    Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    OK, whose been letting the dog drink at the pub? I thought he was there for squirrel control..
    He only drinks MadDog 20/20.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Yeah..........

OK, whose been letting the dog drink at the pub? I thought he was there for squirrel control..

With that Jaw Line, would you refuse to get him a drink?........ Didn't think so..........

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied

Leave a comment:

• firecat1
    replied
    Couldn't help but grin big when I saw that cute puppy!!!

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Have a happy day!!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    For a moment there, I thought the Don't ask, Don't tell, Zombies in the military protocol was being promoted. I don't have anything against zombies, I just don't want to have to share the mess hall with one.
    HAHAHAAA. Now thats a funny thing. I always thought "zombies" in the mess hall came in two formats:

1) junior grade officers (specifically Officer Cadets)

2) persons who were "volun-TOLD" to join the armed services. This is what my Grandfather called draftees during the War.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Yeah.........

They do call it a MESS Hall for a reason...........

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    For a moment there, I thought the Don't ask, Don't tell, Zombies in the military protocol was being promoted. I don't have anything against zombies, I just don't want to have to share the mess hall with one.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Thanks. One of my cohorts was down Volk Field, Wisconsin way not long ago for the NG mass-casex. Unfortunately he did not take any pics of what they did down there. All he raves about is the field hospital setup y'all use. Perty fancy by all accounts. Central heating and cooling, big lighting and all that fancy "household" stuff. ahahahaaa

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    Rick, you need to come down here next year for the Air Force Base mass casualty exercise. That looks good, REAL... good.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Here's a better image:

{this is what I do at work, in addition to my regular duty of telling occifers which way the door is, how to get there, and how to close it without it slapping him/her in the arse. Which of course, they do, and with a smile on the way out.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• firecat1
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryJane69 View Post
    Those pictures are sick. Is there some joke that I'm just not getting?
    No, they're not sick, they're a necessary part of medic training. Google moulage and educate yourself. "Moulage (French: casting/moulding) is the art of applying mock injuries for the purpose of training Emergency Response Teams and other medical and military personnel."

Leave a comment:

• MaryJane69
    replied
    Those pictures are sick. Is there some joke that I'm just not getting?

If there ever was a list of the top ten biggest thread killers those pics have to be up there! Hey wait a minute.....................I might be onto something. Have we started a thing here?

Can you hear that strained clicking sound?
    It's the sound of your minds going into thought overlooaaaddd!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    Yeah, and it looks like you brought the Moulage' team with you.........
    There's plenty more pics, where that one came from.

Leave a comment:

• firecat1
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    yeah, and it looks like you brought the moulage' team with you......... :d
    *snicker*

Talk about someone who gets "into" his work.....
    Last edited by firecat1; 09-01-2011, 10:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X