Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    I thought the moral of the story was that an empty whiskey bottle won't break.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    The Woman Marine Pilot

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment:

Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved.

But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, that only Janie was left.

"Janie, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands.

''Good Heavens,' said the horrified teacher. 'What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?

"Stay away from Mommy when she's been drinking."

Spoken like the True Kid Of A Marine!

OMG!!

Stay away too when she has pms!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    For All You MARINES Out There

The Woman Marine Pilot

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment:

Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved.

But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, that only Janie was left.

"Janie, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands.

''Good Heavens,' said the horrified teacher. 'What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?

"Stay away from Mommy when she's been drinking."

Spoken like the True Kid Of A Marine!

Leave a comment:

• L-Webb
    replied
    Man the NREMT is a nerve killer, Wife and I just took the paramedic exam on sat. The good part is we both smoked it.

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    Slim Jims, for when steak is not an option.

Leave a comment:

• firecat1
    replied
    Ever have one of *those* days?

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    Yesterday was a quiet day in the county with only one "lift assist" call for our small department. I guess all the crazy folks were sleeping after their Thursday night, Black Friday shopping sprees. Maybe there is some positive to this year's dash for the retail cash..

Leave a comment:

• firecat1
    replied
    Rant is allowed!!! I'm so over the massive commercialization of holidays, it ain't even funny!

Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    Sorry for the rant..

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    No rant. When you're right,you're RIGHT. The Bird comes FIRST......Then and ONLY then is it the Bearded ones turn. I'm looking forrward to family activities,stuffing my belly and a LONG overdue nap. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! T.C.

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    I have a feeling that Thanksgiving is being taken hostage by retailers trying to bump sells before Christmas.. What happened to looking forward to football games and playing cards with family after dinner. Now, everybody talks about Black Friday sales and what time they are going shopping. Most stores around here are opening late Thursday night. It is great for the retail business to have the excitement... but I prefer to get excited about the thought of hot apple pie from the oven, and sleeping past 6a.m. on Friday....

I just realized that I am becoming my grandpa. Sorry for the rant..

Pass the dressing.. It won't happen again...

Leave a comment:

• firecat1
    replied
    Only accused, not convicted!!!

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    Time is relative to the company you spend it with. If it is your crazy relatives that will not leave, time slows down to an almost immeasurable crawl..

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Huh??............

Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    It was 4:30 yesterday. I don't anticipate for it to happen again in a long time.

That happens twice a day...........

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    It was 4:30 yesterday. I don't anticipate for it to happen again in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• tree68
    replied
    Is it 4:30 yet?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader