• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rualfire
    Is that like quarters?

Sounds like a drinking game to me.

Anybody ever play bum darts?
    Umm no... but then having passed through your area many times during my posting in Calgary a long time ago (I think the earth was green then...???) I know there ain't a whole lot for you guys to do out there, and that you need to be creative to find amusments ..... I'm scared to ask, but what is the gaem? (I just know I opened a big kettle of worms here )

Ohh..... and

RAKE
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Bum darts is a highly intellectual game...

Step 1 drink enough whatever so that you'll consider playing a game called bum darts.

Step 2 Place a glass of your choice on the floor. in the middle of the kitchen is probably best (drink spilling is likely). That's where you'll be when this sounds like a good idea anyway.

Step 3 Take quarter (or other coin if you preffer) and squish it up into your butt crack (pants on please). squeeze your cheeks together

Step 4 Walk (waddle is maybe more appropriate) 5 feet to the glass.

Step 5 release squeeze on quarter and drop coin into glass.

Its really quite entertaining. Once you've got 1 quarter mastered, you can add coins to your butt to make it more challanging. I once dropped an entire roll of quarters into a rocks glass. Or you can add the challanging jump shot.

** do not try this at home. This post is strictly for educational purposes. Preforming these steps may cause beer to shoot from your nose.**

SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• Ya know.. I was scared to ask... I shoulda left well enough alone..........

**note to self.... let sleeping ruralfire lie.... DO NOT DISTURBE

If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
          **note to self.... let sleeping ruralfire lie.... DO NOT DISTURBE
          Too late. He sounds pretty disturbed already!
          ullrichk
          a.k.a.
          perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

Bum darts is a highly intellectual game...

Step 1 drink enough whatever so that you'll consider playing a game called bum darts.

Step 2 Place a glass of your choice on the floor. in the middle of the kitchen is probably best (drink spilling is likely). That's where you'll be when this sounds like a good idea anyway.

Step 3 Take quarter (or other coin if you preffer) and squish it up into your butt crack (pants on please). squeeze your cheeks together

Step 4 Walk (waddle is maybe more appropriate) 5 feet to the glass.

Step 5 release squeeze on quarter and drop coin into glass.

Its really quite entertaining. Once you've got 1 quarter mastered, you can add coins to your butt to make it more challanging. I once dropped an entire roll of quarters into a rocks glass. Or you can add the challanging jump shot.

** do not try this at home. This post is strictly for educational purposes. Preforming these steps may cause beer to shoot from your nose.**

OMG

Ive been pretty drunk before, but never that drunk.
            Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
            RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
            Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

• It isn't the first time we've been introduced to that game on these forums!
              September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
              IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

• Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
                It isn't the first time we've been introduced to that game on these forums!

What? Someone ELSE is playing bumdarts?

Is it Mini me?

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• Ya I was kinda think'n I hadn't heard of the game in these 'pages' before either.

But I think I agree with Dave on this one.

Comment

• I searched the fourms... no mention of bumdarts except for here. I even looked in the "Ladies Auxillary" fourm.

I wouldn't wait until I was drunk to try it... You should (in the privacy of your home) give it a whirl. You'll be glad you did when it comes time to show your firends how good you are..

Now... What was that game cups all about that CherryGarcia was mentioning?

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• Maybe it was on the crusty site? But I don't think so.
                      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

I searched the fourms... no mention of bumdarts except for here. I even looked in the "Ladies Auxillary" fourm.

I wouldn't wait until I was drunk to try it... You should (in the privacy of your home) give it a whirl. You'll be glad you did when it comes time to show your firends how good you are..

Now... What was that game cups all about that CherryGarcia was mentioning?
                        Does nobody in here ever watch 'Friends'?

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia
                          Does nobody in here ever watch 'Friends'?

Not on purpose.
                          Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
                          RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
                          Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1983
                            Not on purpose.
                            beat me to it!
                            To those whom much has been given, much shall be required.
                            Chickens don't really exist....they are actually eggs with legs!

Comment

• Does nobody in here ever watch 'Friends'?
                              I have two theories here:
                              Jerry still has some mental capacity after creating this thread and he remembers seeing it on friends.
                              OR,
                              Jerry has completely lost the plot because of incesant thoughts about spam and fig newtons and mixing the two.
                              "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by PattyV
                                I have two theories here:
                                Jerry still has some mental capacity after creating this thread and he remembers seeing it on friends.
                                OR,
                                Jerry has completely lost the plot because of incesant thoughts about spam and fig newtons and mixing the two.

I pick choice number 2.
                                When opening up the roof remember plywood comes in 4' X 8' sheets.

www.94firedept.com

IACOJ proud member

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...