No announcement yet.

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly - I am a thread killer. Thus, since I have posted this thread will wither and die.
    Jacktee

IACOJ

"Insert quotation here."

Comment

• Originally posted by JackTee09
      Sadly - I am a thread killer. Thus, since I have posted this thread will wither and die.
      This thread will survive like a Christmas fruitcake. Untouched by time.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• This thread will survive like a Christmas fruitcake. Untouched by time.
        These pretzels are making me thirsty.
        Jacktee

IACOJ

"Insert quotation here."

Comment

• Originally posted by JackTee09
          These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Hi Thirsty, Im Friday, come over Saturday and we can have a Sunday.

Yeah, slow day at work...
          Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
          RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
          Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia

Mmmmm, Fruitcake..... It holds the secret to eternal youth in its rich fruity layers. (and is it just me, or does the tongue smiley look REALLY effeminate?)

And if 30 pages of random useless posts haven't killed this thread, one more poster sure won't.
            Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

• Originally posted by LEWTFL
              Are web-gremlins more prevalent than AMC Gremlins?

Can web gremlins with AMC gremlins run lightbars?
              Chief
              Wren Volunteer Fire Department
              IACOJ
              Southern Division

http://www.wrenfiredepartment.4t.com/

In Memory of:
              FireFighter/Pilot James Archer
              1946-2005
              "Rest in peace James, you now have the ultimate set of wings on you."

Thanks, LeuitEFDems

Comment

• Originally posted by LEWTFL
                Are web-gremlins more prevalent than AMC Gremlins?
                I was always a fan of the Pacer more than the Gremlin. Not.
                ullrichk
                a.k.a.
                perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• Is it too late for me to get my thread killing kicks in on this thread...
                  Jason.
                  Career Paramedic/Volunteer Firefighter
                  Saving Lives or Basements everyday.
                  Member of the IACOJ

Goalies are the best btw :P

Comment

• This thread shall become 'The Thread That Will Not Die!' It will outlast Holiday Fruitcake, The Simpsons, The line at DMV and yes, even American Idol. Our grandkids will still be posting to this thread.

It will become so inexterminable (I don't know if that's a real word or not but it sounds cool) that scientific study will be made of it.

Books will be written about it. Songs will be recorded! It will be the subject of a blockbuster movie starring Tom Hanks and Kate Hudson! 'The Thread' will make the talk show circuit, and maybe even guest host 'The Tonight Show'

It will be phenomenal!
                    ...South of the James...By Invitation Only!

Comment

• Originally posted by britfan1
                      This thread shall become 'The Thread That Will Not Die!' It will outlast Holiday Fruitcake, The Simpsons, The line at DMV and yes, even American Idol. Our grandkids will still be posting to this thread.

It will become so inexterminable (I don't know if that's a real word or not but it sounds cool) that scientific study will be made of it.

Books will be written about it. Songs will be recorded! It will be the subject of a blockbuster movie starring Tom Hanks and Kate Hudson! 'The Thread' will make the talk show circuit, and maybe even guest host 'The Tonight Show'

It will be phenomenal!
                      The sound track will be by The Grateful Dead.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• There will be Thread Killer wannabe's telling stories years from now.

" I remember back in 05 when the great paid vollie gremlin debate started. And ther was that guy with the Pacer. "
                        When opening up the roof remember plywood comes in 4' X 8' sheets.

www.94firedept.com

IACOJ proud member

Comment

• It would have been funny if Britfan had killed the thread after that last post.

For all the people only just tuning into this thread: When you have two negatives and you multiply them, they become a positive. This thread is running under the exact same principle. Because of the vast number of thread killers posting on it, they all cancel each other out. I cant exactly see this thread being 'killable' for this reason.

And yes the new poking tongue out smiley does look very effeminite, i used to use that smiley a lot but now im not so sure cause there is already enough people here that think i am a woman.
                          "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• This is a test. If this was a real thread, you would be told where to go and what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by PFDTruck2
                              There will be Thread Killer wannabe's telling stories years from now.

" I remember back in 05 when the great paid vollie gremlin debate started. And ther was that guy with the Pacer. "
                              Did someone say "Pacer" and "Gremlin" in the same sentence? and yes, I chose this particular car for its paint job.
                              Attached Files
                              If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia

There is only one Christmas fruitcake. It has been "regifted" so many times it should be in the Guinness Book of World Records!
                                ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                                Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X