Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    Threads that go Bump in the Night............
    At least that way, you know where they are. ehehheheee
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• We could tie a bell around its neck so it would go tinkle-tinkle as it creeps along..
      I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

Comment

• Hmmmm...........

Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
        We could tie a bell around its neck so it would go tinkle-tinkle as it creeps along..

Now, There's A Thought............
        Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
        In memory of
        Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
        Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• OK, you guys have had way too much coffee and up too late. Next, you'll probably suggest giving the thread "a kinder, gentler" name.

Comment

• Uh Huh.........

Originally posted by firecat1 View Post
            OK, you guys have had way too much coffee and up too late. Next, you'll probably suggest giving the thread "a kinder, gentler" name.
            You are correct on the "Up Too Late", I'd been at a F.D. Business meeting that ran till 2315............ Got home and, since I was wide awake, perused the Forums over a dish of Cherry Vanilla before turning in.

"Kinder, Gentler" ??............... I don't think so. After all, this isn't "The Watch Desk".
            In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• Cherry Vanilla! That was worth the wait..

Comment

• Originally posted by hwoods View Post
                a dish of Cherry Vanilla
                Rick has me hooked on Tiger Tail {orange ice cream with a thread of licorice thru it---I thought it sounded weird too, until I tried it} but my fav frozen treat is lime sherbet. Especially for late-night forum reading.

Comment

• Yeah...............

Originally posted by firecat1 View Post
                  Rick has me hooked on Tiger Tail {orange ice cream with a thread of licorice thru it---I thought it sounded weird too, until I tried it} but my fav frozen treat is lime sherbet. Especially for late-night forum reading.

Only in the Frozen North........
                  In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• I did NOT add, amend or delete anything from the message below. I submit it as it was sent out.

Le texte fran├žais suit le texte anglais.

UPDATED HEALTH HAZARD ALERT - VARIOUS FOODS CONTAINING PEANUT PRODUCTS RECALLED BY PCA MAY CONTAIN SALMONELLA BACTERIA

OTTAWA, February 7, 2009 - OTTAWA, February 7, 2009 - The public warning issued on February 6, 2009 has been updated to correct UPC and code informaton for the *** Kickin? brand peanut products in the list.

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning the public not to consume the foods described below because these products may be contaminated with Salmonella. These foods contain peanut products (butter/paste, as well as whole, crushed, powdered, etc.) that have been recalled in the U.S. and Canada by Peanut Corporation of America (PCA) due to Salmonella contamination.

This is an ongoing food safety investigation. The CFIA is working with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to identify and remove all affected products imported into Canada from the U.S. The CFIA is also working with Canadian manufacturers to recall foods containing affected U.S. peanuts. As more products are identified, the CFIA will continue to update its list of recalled products.

The following foods, manufactured in the United States of America, are affected by this alert:
                    see: http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/...0090207e.shtml

These products may have been distributed nationally.

For the complete list of recalled products, including those listed above; please visit our web site at http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/...009typhe.shtml.

There have been no confirmed illnesses in Canada associated with the consumption of these products.

Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled. Consumption of food contaminated with these bacteria may cause salmonellosis, a foodborne illness. In young children, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems, salmonellosis may cause serious and sometimes deadly infections. In otherwise healthy people, salmonellosis may cause short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Long-term complications may include severe arthritis. The manufacturers and importers are voluntarily recalling the affected products from the marketplace. The CFIA is monitoring the effectiveness of the recall.

For more information consumers and industry can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342 / TTY 1-800-465-7735 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday to Friday).

For information on Salmonella, visit the Food Facts web page at: http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/...monellae.shtml.

For information on receiving recalls by e-mail, or for other food safety facts, visit our web site at: www.inspection.gc.ca.
                    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• Sent to me in email:

Greetings.

in between sips of a martini.
                      beneficial but should not be viewed
                      discretion in relation

Sincerely, Grover Cherry.

Comment

• Not much to post here. Just force of habit to hit the post button everytime I log in and read this thread. Sorry for the interruption...

Comment

• I think this is my first post...

Comment

• Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
                            Not much to post here. Just force of habit to hit the post button everytime I log in and read this thread. Sorry for the interruption...
                            'So 'k. Have yerself another martini. That'll fix ya up real good.

Comment

• Good Morning..............

Welcome to Tuesday...............
                              In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• Harve,
                                Have you signed up for the fantasy fishing program through FLW? Last year I actually won a $50 gift card. The first tournament in the program starts Thursday on Lake Guntersville, in NorthEast AL. It is a beautiful part of Alabama, and the fishing is supposed to be excellent.

Meanwhile,

back to killing threads..

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X