Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I HAD TO!

We're getting ready to attend the Annual Mens' Christmas Dinner, where the Sr NCOs and Officers serve the Lower Deckers.

and maybe....

or...

Last edited by MalahatTwo7; 12-04-2008, 11:27 AM.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Cute, Rick.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
        then ask for the operator to "Charge the line.."
        How much do you charge it? We usually charge about $10...

Comment

• Originally posted by engine1321 View Post
          How much do you charge it? We usually charge about $10...
          But how do you make the Line pay?
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• "Charging the line.."

When asked about filling somebody's swimming pool this past summer, (which we don't do,) I started to figure out the cost to the Fire Dept. in diesel fuel. It would have taken about three trips to the "water hole" back to the pool, and after considering the cost of the fuel this past summer at over $4.79 a gallon in a truck that gets less that 5 mpg, the person was less than enthusiastic about my quote. My usual reply is that our tank is not lined, therefore it rusts, and for the price of a few filters to clean out the rust from our water, they could afford to pay their own water bill to fill a new pool..

$10 dollars would have been cheap to charge the line!
            I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

Comment

In all of its forms, water is trying to take us out!

That goes doubly true for the dehydrated, white, fluffy version of water. PBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Comment

• In all of its forms, water is trying to take us out!
                Gee. I hope its a nice resturant. A crab shack would be nice right about now.

Comment

• If this story doesn't make you cry for laughing so hard, let me know and
                  I'll pray for you.

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years.
                  The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of Farting loudly
                  every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell
                  would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
                  Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because
                  it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was
                  perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor; she was
                  concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to blast them out!
                  Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing
                  the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the
                  bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and
                  all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and
                  went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the
                  bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and
                  emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Some time
                  later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was
                  followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as
                  he ran into the bathroom. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on
                  the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she
                  had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his
                  bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she
                  asked him what was the matter. He said, 'Honey, you were right.' 'All these
                  years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you. ''What do you mean?' asked
                  his wife. 'Well, you always told me that one day I would end up Farting my
                  guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some
                  Vaseline, and two fingers, I think I got most of them back in.'

Comment

• I have no words..

Comment

I have no words..
                      What can I say?

I am now employed at the Canadian Forces Medical and Dental School, where we train all our doctors, nurses, medics and dental dorks.

Comment

• ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

If this story doesn't make you cry for laughing so hard...

Comment

• Please get off the floor! It hasn't been mopped in weeks...

Comment

Please get off the floor! It hasn't been mopped in weeks...
                            EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

• Bass Tournament tomorrow!! Woo Hoo!!!

Holy Smoke, it's gonna be cold in the morning... 28* F at blast-off time..

Comment

• And.............

Yesterday's meeting of the Global Warming Society was cancelled due to SNOW! In New Orleans!!! Yes New Orleans, Louisiana.
                                Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                                In memory of
                                Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                                Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X