Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread killer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's more like it!

    And what about french fries with mayonnaise?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LEWTFL View Post
      That's more like it!

      And what about french fries with mayonnaise?
      EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE
      Attached Files
      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

      "I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

      "Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

      Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

      impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

      IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LEWTFL View Post
        That's more like it!

        And what about french fries with mayonnaise?
        YUCK! I may be half German but that doesn't mean I eat my fries like they do (friends of mine stationed at Augsburg said they hated their fries that way too).

        Comment


        • When i go to wendy's i sometimes dip my french fries in my frosty. Its actually really good. Yall should try it.
          Hello. Fire dept.. You light'em, We fight'em!

          "hard working, gear jamming, nail driving, "jake". "

          IACOJ
          4-16-2010 "On the approach"

          Comment


          • Some things get lost in the translation.

            I have no idea what your Frosty is, but I hope you washed it first.
            Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
            Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

            Comment


            • Never having been to Germany I did not know they ate french fries with mayonnaise.

              I first learned of it from the Davis brothers who hailed from Indiana.

              Does that ring any hoosier bells?

              Comment


              • Fries are great with mayo!

                Ketchup is third on the list, after mayo and gravy (might as well throw poutine in there too). Not that I have fries very often.
                September 11th - Never Forget

                I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

                Sheri
                IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                Honorary Flatlander

                RAY WAS HERE FIRST

                Comment


                • Poutine?

                  Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary View Post
                  Fries are great with mayo!

                  Ketchup is third on the list, after mayo and gravy (might as well throw poutine in there too). Not that I have fries very often.

                  "Poutine"? Never heard of it. If you dont mind me asking..what is it?
                  01.20.13
                  Change We Can Believe In.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Raughammer1 View Post
                    "Poutine"? Never heard of it. If you dont mind me asking..what is it?
                    Poutine is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds and covered with gravy and sometimes other additional ingredients.

                    Thats according to wikipedia

                    Kiwi, a frosty is like a milk shake
                    Hello. Fire dept.. You light'em, We fight'em!

                    "hard working, gear jamming, nail driving, "jake". "

                    IACOJ
                    4-16-2010 "On the approach"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by firemonkey311 View Post
                      Poutine is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds and covered with gravy and sometimes other additional ingredients.

                      Thats according to wikipedia

                      Kiwi, a frosty is like a milk shake

                      Thank you, we cannot access Google or Wiki while at work. (Only fire and safety sites are available.)

                      Thanks for the info, though i have to admit from that description poutine does not sound all that appetizing to me.
                      Though i should not knock it if i have not tried it, eh?
                      01.20.13
                      Change We Can Believe In.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by firemonkey311 View Post
                        When i go to wendy's i sometimes dip my french fries in my frosty. Its actually really good. Yall should try it.
                        mmmmmmmm.......this is very good.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Raughammer1 View Post
                          Thank you, we cannot access Google or Wiki while at work. (Only fire and safety sites are available.)

                          Thanks for the info, though i have to admit from that description poutine does not sound all that appetizing to me.
                          Though i should not knock it if i have not tried it, eh?
                          I agree, its not very appetizing. Just to look at it when somone else orders it (its a favourite French Canadian dish) my stomach just rolls........... I like all the ingredients, but not in that format.
                          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

                          "I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

                          "Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

                          Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

                          impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

                          IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

                          Comment


                          • I believe most places (in the west?) use mozza instead of the traditional French-Canadian way.
                            September 11th - Never Forget

                            I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

                            Sheri
                            IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                            Honorary Flatlander

                            RAY WAS HERE FIRST

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary View Post
                              I believe most places (in the west?) use mozza instead of the traditional French-Canadian way.
                              Mozza, bree, cheddar, gouda, It dont matter. All YYUUUKKK when mixed in with fries and gravy.

                              Cheeze is good in sandwiches; gravy on fries (not mixed with anything else).
                              If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

                              "I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

                              "Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

                              Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

                              impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

                              IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
                                Mozza, bree, cheddar, gouda, It dont matter. All YYUUUKKK when mixed in with fries and gravy.

                                Cheeze is good in sandwiches; gravy on fries (not mixed with anything else).
                                cheese in sandwich,ok.

                                fries with ketchup but nothing else,please!
                                "sauver ou périr"

                                "courage et dévouement"

                                2 french mottoes in french fire service.

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X