Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChiefReason View Post
    I had dibbies on post # 3900.
    Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive; able to leap tall buildings. Look up in the sky; it's a bird; it's a plane. No; it's DIBBIES!
    CR
    And now you're at 5600 posts too .... funky! Too bad it didn't work out that #3900 was also #5600

CONGRATS on the new milestone, Art!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post

Dang he needs a good bat up the side of the head and told to harden up.
      Bat applied liberally. Wow, look at all the birdies flying around.......

Time to find another helpless thread and post it into oblivion..

Ready...

Aim...

Post!!!
      I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

Comment

• Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
        Bat applied liberally. Wow, look at all the birdies flying around.......

Time to find another helpless thread and post it into oblivion..

Ready...

Aim...

Post!!!
        ...and he misses..........

Comment

• How Long?

I wonder how long it will be before the Mighty Web Team merges the Joke Threads, Merged thread into the Thread Killer thread? It can only be a matter of time, especially since the Bass Pro discussion has completely taken over.

Has anybody seen the new "Outdoors with TK and Mike" video, "Deer Foe?"

I am trying to maintain the whole collection of their videos. I love the local feel of these videos, because we all know somebody who has done some of these stunts at one time or another..

Comment

• It was probably done in Jackass-The Movie.
            If I were Allen Funt-wait; unlike this thread, he IS dead-I would sue the jackasses for freely stealing what was at one time a class act.
            Sorry; but lighting farts in college was entertaining, but it doesn't hold the same thrill now that it once did.
            I am shaking my head now, because just the thought of it has me remembering that God awful SMELL.
            CR
            Visit www.iacoj.com
            Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
            RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

• Am I the only guy in America that hasn't seen "Jackass-The Movie?" I've stumbled across the show a few times on cable, and lost interest really quick because it seemed like two men running around in their underwear too much. (not my idea of entertainment.) The only skit I remember, which is why I don't watch anymore, was of one guy getting his Butt pierced, and his two cheeks tied together with the hardware. Heck, I remember when MTV used to show music videos.. Those were the days. At least CMT has that show with all the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders... Finally, entertainment I understand!

Comment

• In their short incarnation,I would have to give 'Rad Girls'a leg up on Jackass. Seen the 'loaded burrito' segment? For,'Dude lucky to still be alive' check out the "Amazing Racist'on youtube.
                Last edited by Steamin441; 12-17-2007, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
                  Am I the only guy in America that hasn't seen "Jackass-The Movie?" I've stumbled across the show a few times on cable, and lost interest really quick because it seemed like two men running around in their underwear too much. (not my idea of entertainment.) The only skit I remember, which is why I don't watch anymore, was of one guy getting his Butt pierced, and his two cheeks tied together with the hardware. Heck, I remember when MTV used to show music videos.. Those were the days. At least CMT has that show with all the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders... Finally, entertainment I understand!

What underwear?

Comment

• rhvfd1214, NOPE. Other than maybe a preview here and there, I have not nor do I desire to view that...... uuuummmm..... whatever it is you might call it. I see enough "jackasses" in real life, dont need to pay someone else to make video of it too.
                    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• I am through with my Christmas shopping at last. Being a single male, it was fairly hard to come up with ideas for my mom and sister, but I am through(Gift cards are awesome). My favorite part of Christmas shopping is my annual trip to the store to get my friends something. Yep, Mike's Package store is the one stop shop for all my friends and several members of my family! This year I'll be passing out some Crowns, and a few Wild Turkeys. I make sure to get a few to sample myself to ensure that I only give the best quality gifts. Then there is the select few (who will share,) that get the ultimate gift from Mr. Beam, dressed in the Black Label..
                      Christmas always gives me that warm feeling down in my gut.

Comment

• I prefer to call it "Seek and Destroy".

She seeks presents at a prodigious rate and destroys the bank balance doing so.

Oh well, another 371 days of work should pay for next year.
                        Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                        Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

• I managed to cut my Christmas spending in half this year!!!

It's called the big D!
                          Last edited by firecat1; 12-20-2007, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by firecat1 View Post
                            I managed to cut my Christmas spending in half this year!!!.....It called the big D!
                            Now that calls for a big CONGRATULATIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by firecat1 View Post

It called the big D!
                              Debit? Donate? Ditch? (as in don't buy) Dallas? Detroit? Denmark?

I realized Christmas was a lot cheaper as a single person, with nobody to impress with my shopping prowess. I have also noted that realationships that developed just before Christmas usually end right after Valentines Day.
                              It would seem that my previous choices for companionship desired gifts, but not gab. But don't take my word for it.. I'm just in withdrawals from not fishing.

Comment

• Hi I am thread...KaBOOM...so much for that

wow....100 some odd pages of non stop thread killing.............

I wish I was that talented.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X