Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh so true.

The good Wife and I were sitting on the deck admiring the sea view as the sun set yesterday.

The neighbour (house about 200 yards away) is strolling around his apple orchard with his wife and their dog.

We didn't know they were walking due to our house being being between us. until she called out in a rather loud voice.

Randy, COME.

It was after we stopped peeing our pants laughing that we managed to say hallo and found out during the course of the chat that the dogs name is Randy.

She was slightly uncomfortable all the way through the chat for some reason.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

• deleted by user
      Last edited by superchef; 08-12-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• I wasn't offended or upset about the boat comments. I wish I had a Triton, (I am a member of B.A.S.S.) but I am more inclined to lean towards the FLW Outdoors, and Genmar company of boats (TBF member). I have a deep devotion to Bass Pro Shops, so that explains my desire to have a new Nitro.. (They keep raising my credit limit on my Bass Pro Visa credit card, so I may soon be able to charge one..) I also own an Uncle Buck's Pond Prowler. (9foot with 43lb thrust motor guide.) NOW THAT IS A TRUE BASS BOAT! Last time I took it out, though, it kept finding Crappie. I need to have a talk with it. Panfish are fine for eating, but they don't do a dern thing for my confidence in Bass Fishing.

Hwoods, from one fisherman to another, and as a great paraphrase of the "Red Green Show," Keep your worm on the wet side.
        I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

Comment

• from SF Gate today

deleted by user
          Last edited by superchef; 08-12-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Me man. Me try communicate with others. They not listen. Me buy beer. Me still happy.

Ok, ok, just kidding.. At least we have progressed far away from the point of bashing our future mates in the head and dragging them to our caves.. Communication is an art, but not all men are good artist.. Sometimes we have to paint the picture in another way.

Comment

• Uhhhhh........

Originally posted by superchef View Post
              The chimpanzees -- "April" and "Jake" -- were part of a protest organized by the conservative group Move America Forward.

Are you sure on the names?? I thought it was "Hillary" and "Rudy".
              Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
              In memory of
              Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
              Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• Uh Huh...........

Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
                I wasn't offended or upset about the boat comments. I wish I had a Triton, (I am a member of B.A.S.S.) but I am more inclined to lean towards the FLW Outdoors, and Genmar company of boats (TBF member). I have a deep devotion to Bass Pro Shops, so that explains my desire to have a new Nitro.. (They keep raising my credit limit on my Bass Pro Visa credit card, so I may soon be able to charge one..) I also own an Uncle Buck's Pond Prowler. (9foot with 43lb thrust motor guide.) NOW THAT IS A TRUE BASS BOAT! Last time I took it out, though, it kept finding Crappie. I need to have a talk with it. Panfish are fine for eating, but they don't do a dern thing for my confidence in Bass Fishing.

Hwoods, from one fisherman to another, and as a great paraphrase of the "Red Green Show," Keep your worm on the wet side.
                Yep!. We're on the same page.

On the John boat thing, my lovely bride got me a trolling motor for the John Boat, a fathers day present a couple of years ago. Long Story Short - she saw motors on sale at (where else?) Wal-mart, and proudly presented me with one. I read the directions and stuff, and saw the note -"allow 2 lbs thrust for each 100 lbs of weight on board". The Motor is a MinnKota 65!! I can pull Skiers with the damn thing!
                In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• Ah, Walmart... I actually bought the trolling motor for my Pond Prowler about a year before I got the boat. It was on Clearance Sale! Walmart does a great job of slashing prices when they need the room for new inventory. Is this the Fishing Forum yet? I absolutely love fishing Netbait's Baby Paca Craw. It has been my go to confidence bait for about two years now. Flip it, swim it, pitch it, drag it. It catches fish..

Comment

• deleted by user
                    Last edited by superchef; 08-12-2007, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• too early?

"you know, early in the morning before the high octane coffee has kicked in, this puts all sorts of pictures in my brain. "

I sure am glad I didn't mention that I like Reaction Innovations "Sweet Beaver", or Netbait's "Baby Action Cat," or a "Brush Hog", "Trick Worm" or a "Big Dead Ringer." I'd hate to think what all the names of artificial bait could be associated with early in the morning to those who might not hold Perferred Member status with Bass Pro.. They could surely cause some raised eyebrows.. Also, "drop shot" isn't a basketball term. Shaky head, isn't the same as Bobble head, and Texas Rig isn't necessarily a big Peterbuilt from the Lone Star state.. Carolina Rig wouldn't be a Freightliner from Columbia, SC. Finesse fishing doesn't mean wearing dainty clothes and polished nails. Bill Dance is not something that Clinton did, and "happy hookers" could be a club that doesn't include people doing lude acts.

Comment

• happy hookers"

I just happen to know a "Blitz Crew" that has that painted on the rear roll up door of their rig...... And in the same truck, passenger side window, a sticker that reads:

"Doesn't play well with others."
                        If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Uh Huh...........

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
                          [/B]

I just happen to know a "Blitz Crew" that has that painted on the rear roll up door of their rig...... And in the same truck, passenger side window, a sticker that reads:

"Doesn't play well with others."

Yeah, I seen that too...........
                          In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• deleted by user
                            Last edited by superchef; 08-12-2007, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• I find fishing much more entertaining when explosives are involved. Otherwise I get fishing and napping confused.
                              ullrichk
                              a.k.a.
                              perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• Explosive fishing can be had with a bait described as a "red popping bug." It is a stick style bait with an attached trailer. It makes an incredible hissisng noise followed by a extremely loud bang. Look for the ones with T-N-T imprinted on the side of the stick. These seem to be the most effective. Cast them out into deep water, and have a dip net ready. Don't forget to use a match or lighter to start the hissing action.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X