No announcement yet.

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i am still here. At least i think its me. I think i was one of the originals. Jerry kinda comes and goes as he pleases.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Hello pattyv,I remember you.It was my first time ever on this web site and i started by reading the first 12 pages or so of this thread, It cracked me up and I've been addicted ever since. I've got a question for you or anyone else that can help me, and seeing how theres no specific subject going on that I know of, and this topic really doesn't merit its own thead,any advise for curring snoring? I know Its bad ,judging from the rolls of toilet paper that I'm nailed with through-out the night.My buddy had the surgical procedure done,but unfortunately for him,he lost his taste buds. true story. I like fig newtons and fruitcake far to much,to risk that happening to me. also, Is it exceptable to show up at a medical call with a breath rite strip?

Comment

• Use left over with imagination

dear food designer, try this one for a real treat.

First addition.

If you have left over home made chicken noodle soup and also have a good spaghetti sauce with meat balls or sausage mix the two at eight to ninety percent chicken noodle and throw in the sauce. Mix it gently and it is a good meal that is quick.

signed, the left over's king.
        r8dmarshall
        because they can't wait use rescue8 self gripping throw flotation device . a make it your self in public domain rescue device.

Comment

• I like that one

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
          I don't worry when I kill a thread. It only means that I was right and that no one has anything else to say.
          May be that is my problem?

Usually my threads are dead on arrival.

I am the invisible poster. Some times known as the King of left overs.

I am aslo r8dmarshall and have rescue device designs that are also invisible. What is Rescue 8?????????
          r8dmarshall
          because they can't wait use rescue8 self gripping throw flotation device . a make it your self in public domain rescue device.

Comment

• Originally posted by polecat View Post
            Is it exceptable to show up at a medical call with a breath rite strip?
            Only if you don't breathe - which, incidentally is a sure-fire cure for snoring.
            ullrichk
            a.k.a.
            perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• HEY!! Crash Cart! Quick!............

Man, this thread had an unwitnessed arrest there for a few days. 1-2-3-4-5-Breathe......... 1-2-3-4-5-Breathe..........
              Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
              In memory of
              Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
              Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• Gasp, Splutter, cough, GACK, Aaaaahhhhh.

IT'S ALIVE.
                Attached Files
                Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

• Have a little bit of a bowel obstruction there, Kiwi?
                  CR
                  Visit www.iacoj.com
                  Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                  RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

• not me

I sure hope that was not from somone trying my left over combination. I wondered why , may be it turns the mesenchime into cement. LOL

the left over king.
                    r8dmarshall

Comment

• The wake for this thread will be held in a bar somewhere.

All are invited.
                      Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                      Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

• You know; it occurs to me that right after they declare someone the olding living person in the world, they die.
                        Therefore, I hereby claim this thread the longest living thread in the history of Firehouse.com.
                        Call Guinness; get me some Guinness. Brilliant!
                        CR
                        Visit www.iacoj.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefReason View Post
                          You know; it occurs to me that right after they declare someone the olding living person in the world, they die.
                          Therefore, I hereby claim this thread the longest living thread in the history of Firehouse.com.
                          Call Guinness; get me some Guinness. Brilliant!
                          CR
                          NAH. Old Threads Never Die, they just get "Reborn". (Especially when Josh gets bored and starts reviving old ones LOL)
                          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
                            The wake for this thread will be held in a bar somewhere.

All are invited.
                            Did someone say bar?

I'm there!

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• Killer elite

Whew! One hundred fifty eight pages. Nothing better to do here either.

Comment

• In honor of the Golden Globes tonight, I'd like to thank my handlers, my agent, my mentor, my acting coach, my former grade school teachers, my first girlfriend, my pastor, my family, my fire department, my friends, God, my knee surgeon, my personal physician, my motorcycle mechanic, my golf coach, my wife and last but certainly not least anyone else that I may have missed for making this thread one of the most rewarding experiences that I have ever had the pleasure of participating in.
                                You light up my life, you give me hope, to carry on...
                                CR
                                Visit www.iacoj.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader