No announcement yet.

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part of my turkey sandwich fell into my shirt pocket at lunch.
    I will save it for later.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

• A bird in the pocket is worth two on the plate?
      Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
      Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

• Don't forget that after dinner you can snack on the leftovers in your mustache.

Comment

• Ok. First of all. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER! This takes a bit to load up, even with a high-speed hookup. But You be the judge.

www.militantplatypus.com/blog/archives/3269
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Bang, Bang Bang Bang.

BANG BANG BANG

BANG

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

BANG BANG

That should do it Clint.

Comment

• I am not sure but has any thread gone this many pages before? If this is some kind of record it should go into the Firehouse.com Hall of Fame. So much for being thread killers. All I can say is, "Damn!"
              Vintage Firefighter: The older I get, the braver I was.

Comment

• Check out the After Hours Pubs thread.

OR any thread on Lights on POV's for Volis.

Comment

This thread has the potential to go to 3000 posts and then it should be entered into the record books.

Comment

• As long as it saves just one life, it will all have been worth it.
                    The life of this thread must beat on. It's where I get my news. It's where I share my views. Fair and balanced. It's my center.
                    My wife was complaining about the smell of the new car we just purchased.
                    So, I farted in the seat cushion. The car doesn't smell new anymore, but my wife is still complaining about the smell. Is this normal or did I marry a difficult woman?
                    And my dog? Chopper used to love car rides, but now when I open the door, he runs back into the house.
                    I don't understand what has changed.
                    Can anyone help?
                    CR
                    Visit www.iacoj.com

Comment

• Regarding your wife, sorry CR... I am no help there. The Armed Forces did not see fit to issue me with one.

About the dog though and this is a serious reply, try attaching a couple of static strips to the undercarriage. I had a dog that used to get hideously car sick whenever we went anywhere in my 99 Grand Vitara. Someone suggested the static strips and after that, although the dog never liked to ride in the truck much after that, at least he never got sick again.
                      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
                        Regarding your wife, sorry CR... I am no help there. The Armed Forces did not see fit to issue me with one.
                        I would hope that they did not issue you with CR's wife.

Comment

• bait

CR: A dog bone on the back seat should take care of the dog and a fifty dollar bill hung like a scented pine tree hanger should make her ride along and if you want to ride alone again, just fart on the seat.

Comment

• If you want to get the wife out of the car you are better off feeding the dog cheese and getting him to fart on the seat. Of course this might make it inhospitable for you as well...
                            "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• I got Chopper a witch's costume for Halloween. He wanted to go as a wizard, but they didn't have any wizard costumes his size.
                              Do you think he'll notice the difference? The hat is still pointed and he has a cape. I figured with his hair over his eyes, he'll still think it's a wizard's costume.
                              I don't like deceiving him, but he can be difficult sometimes.
                              AND I don't think he's going to like me going through his bag of candy at the end of the night.
                              Basically, he can't have anything that's...well...is...
                              CANDY!
                              More for me. Whoopee!
                              CR
                              Visit www.iacoj.com

Comment

• What a ripoff!
                                TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
                                EMT GEMS
                                CPT/EMT MVFD
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                Proud Member of IACOJ
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X