Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * mental state is normal for this thread
    It "has" a mental state?
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by pvfire424
      Respirations, adequate, good pulse, Normal sinus rythym,
      Respirations labored due to normal sinus congestion. Known allergies: Spam, twinkies.
      ullrichk
      a.k.a.
      perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• Is 'Mental State' right next to the 'State of Intoxication'?

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia
          Is 'Mental State' right next to the 'State of Intoxication'?

WWWHHEEEWWW... ya had me scared there for a few....
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• You're not scared, just confused like the rest of us.

Comment

• As Paul Harvey would say, "Page 131".

Comment

• And now for the rest of the story.....

Comment

• Don't you mean the 'Neverending Story'?

Comment

• I have had my coffee and have decided to take the day off.
                    My goal for today is to do absolutely nothing.
                    I might fix myself a light lunch, watch movies this afternoon and let it blend into the evening hours when I will smoke a cigar and reflect on the day's events with the help of Fox News.
                    I will, however, be checking email/voicemail throughout the day.
                    CR
                    Visit www.iacoj.com
                    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

• go for it CR

As for me, the swordfish is marinating, the bread dough is rising: dinner will be pan seared swordfish, served with a white wine-lemon sauce (using my new herbs from Australia). served over a bed of finely sliced fennel and raddicchio and drizzled with the sauce.

YUMMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by superchef
                        As for me, the swordfish is marinating, the bread dough is rising: dinner will be pan seared swordfish, served with a white wine-lemon sauce (using my new herbs from Australia). served over a bed of finely sliced fennel and raddicchio and drizzled with the sauce.

YUMMM.
                        What; no selection of wine?
                        Kind of makes my chicken enchiladas pale by comparison.
                        As for the beverage; something light...Bud Light!
                        CR
                        Visit www.iacoj.com
                        Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                        RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefReason
                          What; no selection of wine?
                          Kind of makes my chicken enchiladas pale by comparison.
                          As for the beverage; something light...Bud Light!
                          CR
                          Let's see....I've always thought chicken enchiladas were well complimented by a nice vintage Boone's Farm or Mogen David.
                          Steve Gallagher
                          IACOJ BOT
                          ----------------------------
                          "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Comment

• in case you were wondering

I just finished eating my melt in your mouth swordfish. Tender, flakey and sooo GOOD. The lemon myrtle is awesome. I bought what is called Australian Oz Lemon which is a mix of lemon myrtle, forest anise, lemon aspen pulp, lemon peel and lemon myrtle extract. It is a finishing herb so you add it at the end. After I seared the swordfish and took it out of the pan, I sprinkled some on top of the fish. The heat from the food releases the essential oils and flavors of the herb. I used a little more at the end of my sauce to flavor the sauce and poured the sauce over my fish and fennel/reddicchio. All I can say is my tummy is very happy. YUMM YUMM YUMM. I will be trying new ideas out now

wine-Mount Pleasant Verdelho 2005 - a very nice white wine I picked up in Australia on my winery tour.

Comment

• I have moved in with my brother and we got a spit for the BBQ. Best investment ever. We have had so many spit roasts lately but my favourite so far has been the lamb.
                              His fiance is getting sick of spit roasts; we are not.
                              "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Crowning glory for using the BBQ for me has been the roast and the 25lb turkey from a few years back. Took pretty much all day for each one, and an INCREDIBLE amount of patience to create, but oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo worth it!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X