No announcement yet.

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First dipped in mayo, and then ketchup.
    YUUKKK

Seen on a bumper sticker here in the District:

A village somewhere in Texas is missing its Idiot.

If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• I like the subtle humour (relative to most bumper stickers) in it. I hate most bumper stickers cause they are too corny
      "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
        YUUKKK

Alert Texas. The idiot has been found in a big white house. How would you like it shipped back? FedEX?

On a lighter note..in approximately 38 days, 22 hours, 33 minutes, 10 seconds,, 25 micro-seconds... I will be on a PLANE on VACATION..

Comment

• Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
          YUUKKK

He is all yours 27. He was a gift from us to your fine city. Texas is full.
          "In general terms, firefighting isn't always about putting the fire out; its about making sure anything else doesn't catch on fire. What's burned is burned. Once you understand this, your tunnel vision is replaced by effective strategy."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmitchell
            He is all yours 27. He was a gift from us to your fine city. Texas is full.

Ahh but you see, the way I read this, is he has a "return spring" which should start to take up tension sometime late 2008.
            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• The Cheerios are regular.

The ginger ale is Canada Dry because it is a quality beverage.

This works well with Rice Krispies, too.

The ginger ale really sets them off!

Comment

• Whoa! New page!

Didn't see that coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEWTFL
                  Whoa! New page!

Didn't see that coming.

Me either...
                  SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• May be new, may be old (dont shoot me I dont make this stuff up )

COMING OR GOING?

The rescue squad was called to the home of an elderly couple for an apparent heart attack the gentleman had.When the squad got there it was too late and the man had died.While consoling the wife of the rescuers noticed that the bed was a mess.He asked the lady what symptoms the man had suffered and if anything had precipitated the heart attack.

The lady replied, "Well, we were in the bed making love and he started moaning, groaning, thrashing about the bed, panting, and sweating.I thought he was coming, but I guess he was going.

Comment

• missing link has been found

link to what I don't know!. I found this on AOL this morning.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Is that lunch, or a new pair of boots?

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• I'd go for the boots. Actually there was an article in the NY Times on it. A fossil was found in the Canadian Arctic of a giant fish that has evidence of limbs in the making in its forward fins. It is being viewed as a missing link between sea and land animals. Although< I think I have seen a few of those already in SF.

Comment

• Originally posted by superchef
                            A fossil was found in the Canadian Arctic of a giant fish that has evidence of limbs in the making in its forward fins.

That was 5 miles from my house....

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• Originally posted by rualfire
                              That was 5 miles from my house....

Gee. I knew Strathmore was pretty cold in winter, but not THAT cold.

Or were you referring to the "fossil" part?

Comment

• That was 5 miles from my house....
                                Have you been playing jokes on the scientists again?
                                "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X