Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia
    spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.

You can never have enough spam!

Ya know if you stare at that long enough, it starts to look like that Binary discussion y'all had earlier in this thread. And with the comma spacing, ony one of the columns of spam lines up perfectly on my screen, weird.

* stared at is some more and realized that two columns line up.
    I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia
      spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.

You can never have enough spam!

You have that right.

Tanker
      Attached Files
      I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
      Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

Comment

• Tanker, was that breakfast this morning? LOL
        If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by pvfire424
          Ya know if you stare at that long enough, it starts to look like that Binary discussion y'all had earlier in this thread. And with the comma spacing, ony one of the columns of spam lines up perfectly on my screen, weird.

* stared at is some more and realized that two columns line up.

It's an illusion. They all line up, look again.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• Just wanted to see if you would look and argue. LOL!

Comment

• That amount of food for breakfast would just irritate me.

Comment

• I would agree.

Need at least 2 eggs (over easy) with pan fried potatoes, pork sausages, a little hot sauce, and some hot biscuits to soak up the yolks. A hot cup of columbian coffee, and a side of fresh squeezed orange juice.

Mmmmmmmm. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day....
                SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• Originally posted by rualfire
                  I would agree.

Need at least 2 eggs (over easy) with pan fried potatoes, pork sausages, a little hot sauce, and some hot biscuits to soak up the yolks. A hot cup of columbian coffee, and a side of fresh squeezed orange juice.

Mmmmmmmm. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day....
                  Now that sounds like a heck of an idea. Although its just come to noon here, Denny's serves a great breaky
                  If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• all I can say is

Thank God it is Friday

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you look forward to the weekend knowing that you have two papers due for Humanities class and a third paper to start on for Fire Personnel (and thanks for the help guys) and you have some baking and delivering to do ( to my favorite FD here ) and you are looking forward to the weekend!!!!!

anyone want to go nuts with me? I have finally cracked up.

One more note, Rick, Tanker and rual- **just shakes her head at the thought of all that grease and cholesterol.

Comment

• Originally posted by superchef
                      [B
                      I'm already there Cheffie...I'll save you a table...I'm in the VCP section (Very Crazy People).
                      The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Comment

• Originally posted by LeuitEFDems
                        I'm already there Cheffie...I'll save you a table...I'm in the VCP section (Very Crazy People).
                        I know I have a place at that table somewhere to. I have to ... who else would voluntarily join the army AND the fire service? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by superchef
                          Thank God it is Friday
                          Go Nuts? I'm driving the freaking bus!

Their coming to take me away! Ha Ha, Ho ho, He he!
                          Shawn M. Cecula
                          Firefighter
                          IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

• Their coming to take me away! Ha Ha, Ho ho, He he!

I remember that song! "To the Funny Farm where life is bright and.... "

Comment

• Napoleon Bonaparte the Fourth?

What was on the B side?

Comment

• And being crazy is so much better when you have a theme song.
                                When opening up the roof remember plywood comes in 4' X 8' sheets.

www.94firedept.com

IACOJ proud member

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...