No announcement yet.

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have your finger touching the rearview mirror that says -- "objects in mirror are closer than they appear," how can that be possible?

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• I think it would be more fitting, considering the subject of this thread, to do a study on how many threads each of us has KILLED.

ooops ... ALLEGEDLY killed!
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

• If we were to do that it would end badly; i really dont want to have to think of all those dead threads again. Right now i just know there have been a few; putting a number to it would make it seem worse.
        "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Is any thread ever truly dead?

Think about it, in a few years Weruj1 will be resurrecting todays topics.
          To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Comment

• Well they are dead but they can be resuccitated.
            Except those that the WebTeam decides are dead; those ones are gone and buried.
            "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by PFire23
              Is any thread ever truly dead?

Think about it, in a few years Weruj1 will be resurrecting todays topics.
              Originally posted by PattyV
              Well they are dead but they can be resuccitated.
              Except those that the WebTeam decides are dead; those ones are gone and buried.

That's why I changed it to "allegedly"!
              September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
              IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

• this thing is not dead yet???

***insert aroma of fresh cheddar bread baking******

****insert aroma of warm vanilla scones with almond filling baking****

Did my apartment ever smell wonderful yesterday while I was baking. A specail delivery was made this morning to my favorite FD in the City. I hope they enjoyed their treats.

Maybe next weekend it will be fresh blackberry bread with lemon sauce......

I like making people hungry.

Comment

• And you do an excellent job!

Thank you.

Comment

• I love the smell of Sunday mornings at the station. The smell of olive oil, garlic and onions; the beginning of our traditional Sunday pot.

Comment

• Allow me to submit the first post of the spring season.

Is it warm yet? @#$! groundhogs. . .
                      ullrichk
                      a.k.a.
                      perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• I don't do that Sunday pot anymore.

Comment

• speaking of groundhogs

i think i shot the one that was supposed to say today was the
                          first day of spring......i'm so sorry for the cold.

YES, YES, YES, I SAVED IT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT THIS
                          THREAD, BEING THERE TO HELP ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF..........
                          HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam

Comment

• Spam for breakfast, span for lunch spam for dinner.... Oh The Great Spam, you are so wonderful. We're terribly impressed down here, I can assure you....
                            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• I could smell the spam and had to stop by.
                              When opening up the roof remember plywood comes in 4' X 8' sheets.

www.94firedept.com

IACOJ proud member

Comment

• spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.

You can never have enough spam!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...