No announcement yet.

Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is becoming more and more twisted all the time.

When opening up the roof remember plywood comes in 4' X 8' sheets.

www.94firedept.com

IACOJ proud member

Comment

• Speaking of twisted, Half-Baked 2 Twisted is another favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor of mine.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by madre22
        I just have to ask...The tank or the heads rolling
        Our Esteemed Friend Tanker was once in the army driving around in an air defence vehicle.

(why you would need to defend against AIR, I'll never understand) eheheheehheheeheeheee

Is that like playing in an AIR Band?
        If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
          Our Esteemed Friend Tanker was once in the army driving around in an air defence vehicle.

(why you would need to defend against AIR, I'll never understand) eheheheehheheeheeheee

My thought was actually more along the lines of the AIR HEADS rolling at the end of the "tank demonstration" Hehehehehehehe!

Sorry Tank, just having a little fun...
          Keep up the good work, stay safe, and God Bless!!!

Comment

Actually, that name came from my time as a crewman on the M1 Abrahms Main Battle tank. It was my last 6 years in the military. I had all 4 positions aboard...driver, loader, gunner and tank commander. the Abrahms is by far, the best MBT is the world and that best crew position on board is as gunner.....reach out and touch someone.
            Attached Files
            I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
            Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

Comment

And Rick, if you ever smelled the air down in Louisiana (Ft. Polk, 3 year tour of duty) you would know why we had to defend against the air.

(ducks all the incoming from my Louisiana brothers and sisters)

tanker

Gunny Ermey

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Comment

• Originally posted by tanker5117
                Actually, that name came from my time as a crewman on the M1 Abrahms Main Battle tank. It was my last 6 years in the military. I had all 4 positions aboard...driver, loader, gunner and tank commander. the Abrahms is by far, the best MBT is the world and that best crew position on board is as gunner.....reach out and touch someone.

Hhmmm ya it is a great vehicle... in desert conditions. Get it up north and into the colder climates, and that lovely turbine engine puts up a heat plume like you wouldn't believe. Makes for a really great target locator beacon.

I've had the opportunity to race (literally) in both Abrahms and Leopard II MBT's as well as Cougar AVGP's (6 wheel jobs). We found that neither targeting system of the M1 or Leo could keep up with the cross country speed of the Cougar, sadly though the Cougar looses out in fire power. That 76mm just don't cut it. I'll bet it makes a nice ringing sound on the outer turret though..... Keep on knock'n buchya can't come in..... heheehhehehee.
                If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• This seems like a good place for a

HOOAH!
                  ullrichk
                  a.k.a.
                  perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

• Originally posted by pvfire424
                    What on earth would you consider a "hard" drink then, 151 ?
                    151....nooo....gooood....bad......evil.....666.... ...
                    "In general terms, firefighting isn't always about putting the fire out; its about making sure anything else doesn't catch on fire. What's burned is burned. Once you understand this, your tunnel vision is replaced by effective strategy."

Comment

• Did you know that 668 was the neighbour next door?

Comment

• and across the street is 667?

Tanker

Gunny Ermey

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Comment

• Originally posted by jmitchell
                          151....nooo....gooood....bad......evil.....666.... ...

Do you have some sort of aversion to 151 proof rum ? It is now a tradition that I take a shot(or more) of this nectar the night before I travel ( at least on vacation)

That is right after I eat a handfull of Lay's Wavy chips with ketchup

I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

Comment

• Originally posted by pvfire424
                            Do you have some sort of aversion to 151 proof rum ? It is now a tradition that I take a shot(or more) of this nectar the night before I travel ( at least on vacation)

That is right after I eat a handfull of Lay's Wavy chips with ketchup

Many bad 151 experiences lol. I would tell you but I can't remember.

About 2 weeks ago we made a call for an unconscious person. She drank about 3/4 bottle of 151. Once she woke up, had an interesting time restraining her.
                            "In general terms, firefighting isn't always about putting the fire out; its about making sure anything else doesn't catch on fire. What's burned is burned. Once you understand this, your tunnel vision is replaced by effective strategy."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmitchell
                              Many bad 151 experiences lol. I would tell you but I can't remember.
                              I think I have that problem too.... not absolutely certain tho...... I can't seem too.......... hhmmmmm

Comment

I think I have that problem too.... not absolutely certain tho...... I can't seem too.......... hhmmmmm

Rick, you too?

Gunny Ermey

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X