Thread killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeuitEFDems
    (sneaking in the side door) Hi...my name is Jeremy, and I killed a once popular thread. It has been just over two days since anyone has replied to the "Question/answer" thread, and my post was the last one in it.
    I think the thread is definitely dead...There's no answer, yet.

OOP's...

Maybe noone likes the question
    Keep up the good work, stay safe, and God Bless!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefReason
      Hey; at least you're keeping the thread on topic.
      CR

WHAT TOPIC???
      Keep up the good work, stay safe, and God Bless!!!

Comment

• hungry firefighter...

Originally posted by rualfire
        I'm not sure this thread has 'A' topic... maybe more of a theme...

That reminds me. I'm hungry. What's for dinner?
        tonight will have to be pasta. hope that is ok.

the sauce... saute shallots, garlic, red chili pepper flakes for a few minutes to release the flavors,add organic diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, simmer till it is thick and the kitchen is filled with the aromas of garlic, tomatoes and oregano. Taste test to make sure it has just the right amount of kick (very important part here).

toss with fresh penne and freshly grated Parmesano Reggio. Bake for about 5-8 minutes. very quick very simple, but very good. add a nice salad with baby arugula, red bell pepper, mushrooms tossed with a balasamic vinagrette. some fresh sourdough brerad topped with roasted garlic butter ...

so will that be ok rual? I'll have more time on the weekend to do a proper meal.

Comment

• No soup for you...you kill thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by superchef
            tonight will have to be pasta. hope that is ok.

the sauce... saute shallots, garlic, red chili pepper flakes for a few minutes to release the flavors,add organic diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, simmer till it is thick and the kitchen is filled with the aromas of garlic, tomatoes and oregano. Taste test to make sure it has just the right amount of kick (very important part here).

toss with fresh penne and freshly grated Parmesano Reggio. Bake for about 5-8 minutes. very quick very simple, but very good. add a nice salad with baby arugula, red bell pepper, mushrooms tossed with a balasamic vinagrette. some fresh sourdough brerad topped with roasted garlic butter ...

so will that be ok rual? I'll have more time on the weekend to do a proper meal.

Cheffie, whats for dessert?

Tanker
            I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
            Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

Comment

• for mon ami Tanker

a poached pear tart
              Attached Files

Comment

• That's funny, while the image was loading, what it showed is not what I envisioned.......

I had an image of a Pop-tart in boiling water for some reason, and it had "Da Rev" written all over it.
                Attached Files
                If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• dare I ask???

Just what exactly were you envisioning 27 ?? I worry about you sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by superchef
                    Just what exactly were you envisioning 27 ?? I worry about you sometimes.

Cheffie, we all worry about 27, all the time.

Tanker

Gunny Ermey

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Comment

• Cheffie, we all worry about 27, all the time.

Gee.. thanks guys

MY DOG ATE IT
                      Top 10 Parent Excuses for Kids' Missing School
                      Speaking of accountability, or lack thereof, here are some actual notes that parents wrote to a school district requesting that their child be excused from missing class. To repeat, these are notes that parents actually wrote; we didn't make them up. The spellings have been left intact.

1. Please excuse Lisa for being absent she was sick and I had her shot.

2. Please excuse gloria from jim today. She is administrating.

3. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.

4. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

5. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

6. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.

7. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the marines.

8. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.

9. Please excuse Brenda. She has been sick and under the doctor.

10. Maryann was absent december 11-16, because she had a fever, sorethroat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever an sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

Which one did "Your" Mother use?
                      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• " Gee.. thanks guys "

Don't mention it, any time.

Tanker

Gunny Ermey

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Comment

• new excuse for being late to work

"the power is out in my area and my car is stuck in the garage"

Comment

• Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
                            That's funny, while the image was loading, what it showed is not what I envisioned.......

I had an image of a Pop-tart in boiling water for some reason, and it had "Da Rev" written all over it.

This may be funnier in my head due to the 8 pints I consumed in the past couple of hours, But I giggled out loud like a school girl when I read 27's post and saw the pop-tart picture... I was at http://www.beerknurd.com this evening.

Cheffie... The pasta sounds great... I'll add it to my recipie box when I get home.

Good luck with your car. ( you can disconnect your garage door opener and open it 'by hand' )
                            SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• rual
                              The car excuse was one that someone at work used today to explain why he would be in late. I gave my car up when I moved to SF.

8 pints in a couple of hours and you can still type ?

Comment

• Originally posted by rualfire
                                I'm not sure this thread has 'A' topic... maybe more of a theme...

That reminds me. I'm hungry. What's for dinner?

I like ice cream.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...