Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another puzzle

deleted by user
    Last edited by superchef; 08-15-2007, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• ps

deleted by user

Comment

• Banana or Zuekini(sp)
        Ryan
        E/O, EMT-I
        K.C. Metro FOOLS
        FTM-PTB EGH RFB KTF DTRT
        Leather Forever

IACOJ
        www.kcmfes.com

Irish pride's what I got, I got alot so don't dipute it!!

Comment

• Chocolate-cherry bread sounds great!

Comment

• I like raisin toast with a thick layer of melted butter.
            "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

• Cranberry Orange

Cranberry Orange would be MY choice, but only because we are pushing into Christmas. It sounds more festive. I'm not sure if would work or not (you're the Chef), but could you add a little rum?
              SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• RUM? Did someone say RUM? LOL Rum goes in almost ANYTHING ehehheeeeee My Grandmother used to make the VERY BEST rum balls and rum/Christmas cake ever. It may be because she is no longer with us, that I am not a big sweets eater......hhmmmmm
                If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

• deleted by user

Comment

• Originally posted by superchef
                    I used to make rum balls with 150 proof rum and take them to the buffet at work. Needless to say, everyone was soon walking around with a stupid grin on their faces (since you do not cook rum balls, you don't cook the alcohol out so they were quite potent). (yes, I know I'm naughty)

rual- I don't think rum would work with cranberry-orange. The flavors would clash a bit but I do have a recipe for a great chocolate banana bread that rum would work in.
                    HEHEEHEHEHEHEEE yes, that would happen - and does

For the cranberry-orange..... maybe try either Grand Marnier or another brandy flavour????
                    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

• Rum

Rum is wonderful stuff.

It makes me take my pants off when I drink too much...

Not such a bad thing when in Cancun, but somewhat detrimental at the company christmas party.

Cheffie, do you have a rum ball recipie that you could post for me?
                      SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Comment

• deleted by user
                        Last edited by superchef; 08-15-2007, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• deleted by user
                          Last edited by superchef; 08-15-2007, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• I found out in the Bahamas one year, that Budweiser was $10/six-pack and Bacardi was $4.75/litre.

I didn't drink beer that trip.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrygarcia
                              I found out in the Bahamas one year, that Budweiser was $10/six-pack and Bacardi was $4.75/litre.

I didn't drink beer that trip.

Hmmmm... I can remember (sort of ) the prices in the Junior Ranks Mess when I was in Cyprus. (these values are in Cypriot Pounds which is about the same as British Pounds) beer: 20 cents per can liquor 15 cents per oz coolers: 35 cents brandy: 20 cents per oz pop: 45 cents per can bottled water 35 cents.

On the beach, beer by the litre was 1.50 CP.

I dont recall drinking a lot of pop for those 6 months.

Comment

• Food and Alcohol. This is what a thread is supposed to be comprised of.
                                When opening up the roof remember plywood comes in 4' X 8' sheets.

www.94firedept.com

IACOJ proud member

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...