X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Hey Jerry.

Pour me one of them there drinks. I am off for the night. And that looks like FINE stuff you are sipping.

Leave a comment:

• jerrygarcia
    replied
    Originally posted by jerrygarcia View Post
    Yeah for 4000!

Like I said, you're in my world now!

or maybe I just thought that...

Leave a comment:

• jerrygarcia
    replied
    With all due respect and credit, RIP Rod.

Leave a comment:

• jerrygarcia
    replied
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Jerry Zone".

Leave a comment:

• jerrygarcia
    replied
    You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Jerry Zone.

Leave a comment:

• jerrygarcia
    replied
    You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Jerry Zone!

Leave a comment:

• LEWTFL
    replied
    I guess if you invented the internet you can have any post number you want.

Or else the Twilight Zone is involved somehow.

Leave a comment:

• firemonkey311
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    Gee, Looks like he does now.........
    Well in that case..... YAY FOR JERRY HAVING POST 4000!!!

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Well.................

Originally posted by firemonkey311 View Post
    WTF!! Jerry didnt have 4000 the other day.

Gee, Looks like he does now.........

Leave a comment:

• firemonkey311
    replied
    WTF!! Jerry didnt have 4000 the other day.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Hey Cap!!...............

Originally posted by jerrygarcia View Post
    Yeah for 4004!

Go back to this post. (Last one on page 200) I think your "4004" is wrong......

Leave a comment:

• jerrygarcia
    replied
    Originally posted by firemonkey311 View Post
    This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because....
    You can say that again! Ditto for me.

Leave a comment:

• firemonkey311
    replied
    This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because This is the thread the never ends it just goes on and on my friends. Jerry starting typing it typing it and now it never ends. And we'll continue typing it for ever just because....

Leave a comment:

• batchief99
    replied
    This thread is still alive?????????

Must be perpetual motion or something. Now thats cool.

Leave a comment:

• firemonkey311
    replied
    Jerry - 1

Al Gore - 0

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse