Fires from CS Gas Canisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fergy still has long hair doesnt she?

hehehe... she was on a Jenny Craig add not too long ago.

(I have nothing against fat people. I could do to lose a few kilos as it is because i injured my shoulder and it was in a sling for along time and i couldnt really exercise)

Here is some pics to show ya.

Shorter haired Diana

Long haired Diana
    Last edited by PattyV; 04-30-2005, 11:44 AM.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

patty thats not long hair, Thats shoulder length

Comment

Andy mcnab he's a great author. I like reading his books. but do not believe all that he says in all of his books. I know a few guys that were in the regiment he served. I will have to do a search for that information. but i have to admit that would have been funny to see. I bet the guys that were there would have been worried.
        Last edited by pengman; 04-30-2005, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I dont think 'worried' would quite describe it!

Yeah apparently some people are starting to question Andy McNab's and Chris Ryan's version of the ill-fated Bravo Two Zero Patrol.
          Could just be conspiracy theorists with too much time on their hands though. Im not an expert so im not going to ponder too much on it.
          "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X