sound clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound clips

I just got a alarm clock to replace my pos that finaly broke. It has a feature where I can record a sound and using a computer cable I can put the sound on the clock. So I was thinking, a plectron going off wakes me up pretty darn good. Got any pager sound files or plectron sound files?
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

what kinda clock is it ? who makes it ? sounds kinda cool .........
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

I cant remember, I ordered it on some tv shopping channel in dec of 04. It is made in taiwan, can find a manufacturer name on it, just numbers. I will try and search for it and get some info on here.
      FF I
      FF II
      Hazmat Operations
      EMT-B

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Comment

http://www.monroefd.com/sounds/monroefdpager.wav

Comment

It is UL certified, I will be contacting the UL assoc soon to find out what the name of the manufactuer is.
          FF I
          FF II
          Hazmat Operations
          EMT-B

Comment

Thanks for the info.
            FF I
            FF II
            Hazmat Operations
            EMT-B

Comment

Oh Man!

Let me get this straight...I can put ANY sound I want on to an alarm clock and then place the alarm clock WHEREVER I WANT ! This is almost too easy

Oh, the boys in the bunk room better watch out! Their "Down" time is going to be turned inside out.

I KNOW I have something by Jenna Jamieson on this computer somewhere!

Comment

there was a website that I found that had soundclips. Can't remember it now. Got my laptop to sound like our tonepagers going off when I turn it on. Still gets people to this day. I'll try and bring a copy of it tomorrow and if you want I can email it to you.
                NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
                IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Comment

use caution!!! I was playing around with wave files once and downloaded the powercall siren.... Somehow I made my ring town on my computer answering machine that sound. I did not realize it and the first time the phone rang.......WOW!
                  09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
                  ------------------------------
                  IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
                  "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
                  BMI Investigator
                  ------------------------------
                  The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

http://www.monroefd.com/sounds/sounds.html

Comment

Make your own with this niffty program.

All you need is a cord going from your radio to the line in of your computer.

http://www.davee.com/scanrec/

Comment

Let us know when you find out who makes the clock..... Sounds pretty neat.....
                        The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                        We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                        IACOJ

Comment

this site has provided a couple of nice ringtones for my cell phone.

http://www.american-firefighter.com/wavs/index.php
                          I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

Comment

Another one for strictly Emergency TV show sounds

http://www.emergencyfans.com/sounds/
                            I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

Comment

Originally posted by StLRes2cue
                              Oh Man!

Let me get this straight...I can put ANY sound I want on to an alarm clock and then place the alarm clock WHEREVER I WANT ! This is almost too easy

Oh, the boys in the bunk room better watch out! Their "Down" time is going to be turned inside out.

I KNOW I have something by Jenna Jamieson on this computer somewhere!

Engine 23, Medic 23......Sound Familiar??? FLASHPOINT

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X