Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Backdraft Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firenresq77
    started a topic Backdraft Question

Backdraft Question

Has anyone ever watched Backdraft on the USA Network? I was watching it this past weekend and there were a couple scenes that were added to it (I assume it was for length).

One scene is after the fire where Brian rescues the mannequin. They are over at one of their fallen brothers' house doing some work for his widow and Axe and Bull are out front talking about jobs being cut and FFs dying, etc......

There is another scene after Tim gets caught in the backdraft where Bull is in a dorm room and the Investigator comes in telling him that he needs the fire report.......

Anyone else ever seen them?

• Firefighter1991
    replied
    It was released in 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Firefighter1991
    replied
    You're welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Firefighter1991
    replied
    Yes, I saw those deleted scenes when it was on USA Network.

Leave a comment:

• captnjak
    replied
    Originally posted by Firefighter1991 View Post
    Backdraft was released in 1991 and a 2 disc 15th anniversary DVD was released in 2006.
    Thank you. Real good info.

Leave a comment:

• Firefighter1991
    replied
    Backdraft was released in 1991 and a 2 disc 15th anniversary DVD was released in 2006.

Leave a comment:

• explr985
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^
    I belive in'91.

Leave a comment:

• WTFD10
    replied
    When was Backdraft released? It's probably about due for a special "Anniversary Edition" DVD release with the deleted scenes.

Especially if Ladder 49 is a big hit.

Leave a comment:

• hfd66truck
    replied
    If you guys ever read.....

Those scenes are in the book, which is actually a modification of the screen play. I am suprised they aren't on the dvd, unless it has to do with when they (the DVD's) were made.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• NYI4LIFE
    replied
    yeah i noticed as well, i think they did it to put in for time lost out of the original movie due to "gross" things....

and 9-11, i think they took out the "fallen ff" scene on the dvd...

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    Ok I gotta admit that was a good one!!

Leave a comment:

• Dalmatian90
    replied
    Just 'cause you're paranoid Bou...doesn't mean he's not actually in the movie...

Muhahahaha...Muhahahaha...

Leave a comment:

• CALFFBOU
    replied
    Yo...

I remember seeing those scenes. I would think they would be on
    the DVD.

Also- In one of those clips, you can see the Mini-Me raiding
    the stocked station refrid. Sad...

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    When it first aired on TV (and a few times after that), those scenes were included. Once they started showing it over and over again, they cut them for time.

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    I dont know why they didnt put those on DVD I bought the DVD a while ago figuring that they'd be on there....was kinda annoyed that all that was on there was the Fireman's Prayer and the movie nothing interesting about the movie or bonus footage...Ohwell what are ya gonna do..

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X