Nextel Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nextel Downloads

Does anyone have a Nextel that they download programs/ringtones/wallpapers onto? I have an i710 that I just got recently (upgraded from the i88) and have played around with downloading some ring tones. Just got a couple songs and then I got a couple fire-related ones that I have done. One is a Federal Q and the other is the Squad 51 tones. If anyone wants them, let me know and I will try to post them on here.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Whacker
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

Comment

Originally posted by WTFD10
      Whacker
      ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
      The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
      IACOJ

Comment

Hey! Can you email 'em to me (I wouldn't post 'em here... unless they're shareware).

Joshie's got my email addy.

Thanks!

(And, yes, I am a whacker).
        Last edited by jaybird210; 08-01-2004, 10:57 AM.
        Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Jay, just PM me with your email and I will send them to you.....
          IACOJ

Comment

Hey firenresq77. Can you please email me the Q tone. Thanks. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird210
              (And, yes, I am a whacker).
              Oh believe me, that was a case of the pot calling the kettle black...I just can't put custom ring tones on my cheapo Sprint PCS phone or I'd have them too
              FTM-PTB-DTRT

Comment

Originally posted by WTFD10

Oh believe me, that was a case of the pot calling the kettle black...I just can't put custom ring tones on my cheapo Sprint PCS phone or I'd have them too
                That's why you need to switch over to Nextel!!
                IACOJ

Comment

That's why you need to switch over to Nextel!!
                  I'll second that motion!!
                  Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Yup...

I'm a Nextel whacker also...I've downloaded ringtones and wallpapers for my i95 for awhile now.

Hey 77! Where did you get the ringtones? Usually i710 ringers aren't compatable with i95's, but maybe where you found yours has ringers for my phones...the Q would be sweet! Thanks!!

-Devil
                    Once again....the above views are my own and not that of my department. (And probably should not be construed as having any real meaning, whatsoever!)

IACOJ

Comment

77 - Can you send me the two tones as well. Thanks!

[email protected]

Thanks Bro!
                      Jim
                      Firefighter/EMT
                      IACOJ
                      ftm-ptb-rfb-egh-ktf-dtrt!

September 11, 2001 - NEVER FORGET!

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

Comment

Re: Yup...

Originally posted by FightingDevil
                        I'm a Nextel whacker also...I've downloaded ringtones and wallpapers for my i95 for awhile now.

Hey 77! Where did you get the ringtones? Usually i710 ringers aren't compatable with i95's, but maybe where you found yours has ringers for my phones...the Q would be sweet! Thanks!!

-Devil
                        Actually, it's just a wav file I found and had converted to be able to use it as a ring tone. I think I finally figured out how to do it on my own, but it takes me a little longer to do. I don't think you can use it with the i95 because I think that only takes midi files. But, if it will accept wavs you can do it.

You can get a boat-load of ringers, wallpaper, games, applications and such from THIS . It is a forums site for "phone geeks" for lack of better words. The guy at the place I got my phone from told me about it. People post all kinds of things on there and there is no charge. The only thing you have to watch for are the *******s on there. If you thought that people were bad about the search feature on this site, you haven't seen anything. You will get flamed immediately if you ask something without searching. The only thing that really sucks is that when you search it will point you to a thread, but the threads there are huge so you have to look through many many many pages........
                        IACOJ

Comment

And While you're at it................

Some Chief at
                          [email protected]

would like a copy as well........ Thanks.

Sudden thought: Do we need to form a New Fire Service Organization??? Whackers Anonymous. Whaddaya Think??
                          Last edited by hwoods; 08-02-2004, 12:07 PM.
                          Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                          In memory of
                          Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                          Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I don't see why I can't post them on here........ Here's a zip file with them........
                            Attached Files
                            IACOJ

Comment

Re: And While you're at it................

Originally posted by hwoods
                              Some Grumpy old Chief at
                              [email protected]
                              would like a copy as well........ Thanks.

Sudden thought: Do we need to form a New Fire Service Organization??? Whackers Anonymous. Whaddaya Think??
                              LOL! Who's going to be the founder???????

Oh wait, it's anonymous.........
                              IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X