Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another CRUSTY BIRTHDAY! hwoods not getting older just better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffdfireexplorer
    replied
    Happy Birthday!!

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    I was out on the road today...and this lady came running up to the truck. She was yelling, "The woods are on fire, the woods are on fire!"

Well, I immediately rushed into the forest.....following the trail of smoke and ash. BUT...what's this? Could it be?

All I gotta say is....when they lit the candles on the birthday boy's cake....any reasonable person would have thought...the WOODS were on fire!

(I know....lame huh?)

Happy birthday Chief!

Leave a comment:

• 33motor
    replied
    Cheers to you brother!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    HEY CHIEF SOMEONE SAID IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Congratulations. I hope it was a good one, with much fun and happiness with your Clan.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    THANK YOU ALL!...............

Sure, Family and friends mean a lot to most everybody, and, You All Have Made My Day! . Cheffie, thanks hon, Laura (Mrs. H.) put together a fine meal TWICE today. She looked over your dinner menu, and will probably be asking me to get the recipie for the Duck. Oops....... 8PM.... Gotta change channels to be in on the best show on the net, albiet the most exclusive, ICAOJ Chat is on. Stay Safe....

Leave a comment:

• jaybird210
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARVE!!! Wow. Hwoods. Ya know, you are, along with Art, like, are one of my mentors and stuff (sniff, sniffle). The things you've done and seen. Wow (sob). As I told told him, I will tell you; it's not your birthday, it's your anniversary. The x anniversary of your 21st birthday. I sincerely hope it's a good one!!

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARVE!

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied
    Chief Woods, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you

May your day be a very special one.

A birthday dinner for you.

Roasted Garlic-White Bean Soup served with Proscitto Galettes

Duck Breast Salad with Wilted Greens, Warm Goat Cheese served with a walnut vinaigrette

Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes

Individual Cranberry-Almond Bundt Cakes served with Vanilla Sorbet

Have a great day!!!

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    Harve:
    Happy birthday! So, you and the family got any plans for a special evening? Have an iced tea for me.
    Don't let these young whippersnappers get you down with the old fart banter. They don't realize that the best years of their lives lay ahead.
    Have a great day.
    CR

Leave a comment:

• mcaldwell
    replied
    In response to Sher's comment "he's not getting older, he's only getting better".

I think at his age he is probably quite eager to get a little older. How else do you expect him to get the pension and social security cheques!

Happy Birthday!

Leave a comment:

• PFire23
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARVE!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm it's lookin' like us SCORPIO's RULE !!!!!!!!!! hehehe
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tanker5117
    replied
    Harve, Have A Happy Birthday.

Tanker

Leave a comment:

• Another CRUSTY BIRTHDAY! hwoods not getting older just better!

Happy Birthday, Harve!

Hope you have a wonderful day! Easy on the Guinness, there laddie
    Either that or go ahead and drink up, you can provide the entertainment for tonight's meeting hehehe

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X