I've got a new toy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a new toy!

You'll have to forgive me, I just picked up one of these new picture phones and have been playing a little. I can't believe what they can make these days.

Does anyone else have one of these things? I was a little leery about the quality at first, but I am actually quite impressed with it. For a camera lens less then 1/4" wide, and a phone barely 1.5 x 3 inches, it works very well.

Here is a photo I took with it a few days ago.
    Last edited by mcaldwell; 10-30-2003, 06:08 PM.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Lovely!!! The quality is incredible, and hey, you look just like your mom, anyone ever told you that?
    IACOJ

Comment

Hee Hee!

There it worked. Sometimes, I'm surprised I can even shut off the alarm clock.
      Attached Files
      Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

The auto detailer/clean car fanatic in me says..

"yeah...that will buff right out!
        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
          The auto detailer/clean car fanatic in me says..

"yeah...that will buff right out!
          lol
          Jaime
          No longer an explorer-
          Currently Keene State College Class of 2008
          KEENE STATE RUGBY #5!!!
          I shed blood for my ruggers.
          <forever ruggers, forever sisters>
          www.kscwrfc.org

All gave some, some gave all. Gone but not forgotten. 9/11/01

Comment

Pehaps you should have hung the phone up before you wrecked your truck!

Member IACOJ - Building crust and full of lust...

"It's okay to to scared, just don't be chicken." - Clark

Comment

That one was another victim of unsuccessful truck-lamppost interaction at about 80kph.

As for the camera, I had to downsize the picture dramatically to get it to post (hence the problem with the first try). In the original picture on my computer, you can read the license plate with ease, and even the tiny ford logo in the middle of the grill is decipherable.

IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X