No announcement yet.

Anyone else remember "CODE RED"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember CODE RED. I used to watch it when i was a kid. My mom taped all the episodes for me back when it was syndicated to the USA network back in the late 80's. I wish I knew where those tapes landed.
    Loo
    Lieutenant / EMT- Paramedic
    Protective Services Officer

Comment

Yea....that was it....Rescue 77..That show used to make the hair on my Girlfriend's neck stand up (she is a firefighter/medic). She especially liked the way the all dressed.......Get Real...
      09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
      ------------------------------
      IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
      "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
      BMI Investigator
      The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

Man, I don't even remember rescue 77. But, I do remember this one LA Firefighters That one ended pretty quick too. Seems that everytime they have tried to bring a FD show back to TV, they always have to have some sort of hanky panky mixed in. Where is all this going on at... and where do I sign up? LOL

Yes, I think Emergency will always be king when it comes to the TVFD. I'm still waiting for my Dept to get 2 more stations... that will make 51, and since we have squads... (you know where I'm going with this) I hope 51 gets one. LOL, I'll have to work at least one shift there on the squad, just so I can respond as "Squad 51" LOL... My childhood dream will then be complete.. ha ha.
        http://www.sanantoniofire.org

IACOJ
        Got Crust?

We lucky few, ... we band of brothers

Comment

33motor......you are too much...."Squad 51...This is Rampart!"

And...you are Also correct....LA Firefighter is the one that such a stink was raised about on here for the reasons I mentioned previously.

I did a search of the forums to find the discussion but you can not use the Term "LA" because it is only 2 letters and firefighters brings up so much....looked but could not find it....NJ??
          Last edited by distchief60b; 10-30-2003, 07:33 AM.
          09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
          IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
          "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
          BMI Investigator
          The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X