Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewiston2Capt
    replied
    It cant snow yet, I havent put the snow thrower on the tractor yet!

Leave a comment:

• Robertsc
    replied
    From Maine with love

Keep you're snow please or we will be forced to return it C.O.D., we have had some pretty nasty snowy days, nothing stuck which is good because i don't think i want to shovel yet. Though there is talk about more rain and snow Sunday through Thursday and most likely on further into next week. the ground has all but froze so heavy flooding is expected, on the bright side the leaves look great, to all my northern brothers hang on tight we are in for a hell of a winter. If anyone loves snow, we have a cup of hot coco and a shovel waiting for you dig in, and throw on those chains :0

Leave a comment:

• Lewiston2Capt
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalmatian90
    ...Warmer, moisture laden southern air like we're getting starts to skirt cold Canadian air...we start to do our imitiation of Buffalo
    If things hold the way they are right now, we may not see too much snow this year in the Buffalo area. Some models have predicted the lakes, which are responsible for much of the snow we get here, are expected to freeze over earlier than usual. However, the Farmers Almanac is predicting a rough winter. I guess that could mean it will be really cold, or really snowy, or both.

And for the record we did see some precipitation of the solid variety yesterday. No accumulation though. Still too early for that.
    Last edited by Lewiston2Capt; 10-24-2003, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mcaldwell
    replied
    Well, when the rain isn't messing with us, we have been making up a literal storm of snow. Now that the rain has turned to snow again and cool temps in the forecast, we should be skiing in a week or two.

http://www.panoramaresort.com/winter/index.html

Bring it on!

Leave a comment:

• firefiftyfive
    replied
    No Snow here on the river but it sure was windy and cold...Thanks Canada....lol

Leave a comment:

• ffexpCP
    replied
    It snowed for thr first time today?!?! Where I'm at, we had snow on September 30!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Re: Snow????

Originally posted by 46Truck
    Hey I like snow...when I go home to visit my parents in MA around Christmas. Then I come right back to warm and sunny San Antonio!
    Hey Brother...
    Feel free to take some back with you!

Leave a comment:

• 46Truck
    replied
    Snow????

Hey I like snow...when I go home to visit my parents in MA around Christmas. Then I come right back to warm and sunny San Antonio!

Leave a comment:

• Adze39
    replied
    Dal, I have to disagree slightly.

I think it will be a cold winter and we'll see a lot of snow, but nothing as big as last year.

Leave a comment:

• Dalmatian90
    replied
    I have a funny feeling we're going to be up to our arm-pits in snow in New England this year.

So far this fall has been warm (only one hard frost so far three weeks into October!), and wet.

When we get frigid Canadian weather, it pushes the storms out to see south of us.

Warmer, moisture laden southern air like we're getting starts to skirt cold Canadian air...we start to do our imitiation of Buffalo

Leave a comment:

• Adze39
    replied
    We had some snow..not alot, but enough to see it on the grass, on top of houses, and on trees.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    PICK ME PICK ME!!! MEMEMEMEMEME!!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• firemanpat29
    replied
    Yes this weather is terrible..... Its only 85 degrees
    no chance of rain 8 mph breeze. Its awful. Awful when you
    have to put on a tie and go to work! Any body want to come play
    hooky? I've got a boat and its only a 1 hour ride to the Gulf.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Within a 2 to 3 hour period between 6:30am and now it went from +6 to +14 back to +5! Welcome to Calgary!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    NO snow here, just more rain. Normally I am not one to complain about that, because you don't shovel rain, but this is getting ridiculous.

They say we are "expecting" sun today.... I'll believe it when I see it.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X